Punished

DekuBaku

Katsuki and his jock friends pass by dorky, nerdy Izuku Midoriya on their way to football practice. The massive blonde sneering at the tiny male whose clothes look straight out of the 90's. I'm talking acid wash jeans, loud geometric pattern shirt and faded red high top Nike sneakers.

"Fucking pathetic nerd" Katsuki tuts towards the blushing greenette. "You're gonna stay a virgin if you keep dressing like a loser".

Izuku's eyes narrow, glaring daggers at the dumb jock who's laughing along with his friends. "Oh you're just asking for it, you dumb blonde" Izuku seethes, turning around to slam his locker.

Later that evening:

"I'm sorry, Izuku!" Katsuki whimpers, crimson eyes watering while being brutally railed by that same pathetic nerd. Deku has him tied up, unable to touch himself or his secret lover. "Please let me cum!" he begs, his penis throbbing, red and angry at being denied release because of the cock ring he's wearing. "Please.Please.Please!".

"Who's pathetic now, Kacchan?" Izuku smirks, reaching down to tweak Katsuki's nipples harshly. "I wonder what your friends would think if they saw the great Katsuki Bakugo whining like a little bitch under me? Would they ever see you the same again, Ka-Chan?" he chuckled darkly. His hips picked up the pace. That didn't stop him from thrusting in as deep as his massive cock could go.

"Izuku I'm dying here!" Katsuki cried, tears streaming down his flushed cheeks. His ass had begun to hurt. He knew he'd be walking funny for at least a couple days after this hours long session. "I p-promise n-not t-to make, fuck!, f-fun of you anymore" he begged again. His hips were gripped hard with surprising strength, for sure leaving bruises.

"Fine, my love. I'll forgive you this time, but the next time I'll make sure to bring a couple of your friends over so they can watch me fucking you. After I'm done with you, I might just take them too. Shoto would look so good riding my cock. That asshole Denki needs to be dicked down until his soul leaves his body. You want that Kacchan? You wanna watch me fuck your friends in front of you? I'll make sure to spend a lot of time on Kiri. His hole will be destroyed when I'm done with him".

"NO!" Katsuki yelped "You're mine. Only mine!".

"What are you?" Izuku asked while finally removing the cock ring, making Katsuki moan with relief.

"You're dirty little whore".

"Good boy" Izuku cooed, dicking down the jock until Katsuki came violently, screaming with pleasure. The greenette leaned down, kissing Katsuki before giving his lover proper after care. Katsuki sighed as his large body sunk into the large bath tub. He leaned back onto Izuku's chest, the hot water soothing his aching body. He hummed with pleasure as his lover rubbed his shoulders with a soapy sponge.

"I'll be good to you" Katsuki murmured, looking down into the bathtub that was filled with rose scented bubbles.

"I know you will, Kacchan. You've been a very good boy for me. How about I give you a little treat?".

Katsuki eyes light up brightly, but then looked a bit confused as Izuku pushed him up out of the water until he was hanging onto the cold porcelain siding. His face flamed as Izuku spread his ass, the greenette purring at the sight of Katsuki's swollen hole. Katsuki's breath hitched as he felt Izuku's tongue laving his entrance, then pushing past his tight ring of muscles. Using only his tongue, Izuku made Katsuki cum, those crimson eyes looking back half lidded with pure lust.

After this last session, Katsuki kept his promise, for about a day. There was nothing like being punished, his ass demolished by the tiny male with a huge dick.

"What is that?" Katsuki asked with trepidation at the slim metal rod Izuku held between his fingers.

"Oh this? Don't worry, Kacchan, your body is going to make beautiful music just for me".