Have I Got a Story For You!

BakuDeku. This story is pretty short. (Song WAP by Cardi B)

"Hey everybody. Have I got the perfect song to sing tonight!". The people in the karaoke bar whoop and holler, clapping their hands at the greenette who's standing up on that stage looking like a snack. "You all know who this whore is going to be dedicating this song too, right?" More applause and laughter follows that statement. "Who is it?" he asks sashaying across the stage.

"Fine as hell Kacchan!!" they crowd shouts.

"That's right. Mother fucking fine as all hell Kacchan. Listen people..today I almost died. No joke. Almost passed the fuck out in the locker room. Y'all know how much I love kacchan's pecs right?" the crowd nods their heads, smiling with amusement. "Dear lord, people. Have mercy! So Kacchan has been putting in the hours at the gym. Like at least 7 extra hours a week. Fuck, has that work paid off! He took his shirt off in the locker room....no wait, you don't understand. His pecs have always been god tier perfection, but oh my damn...I can't call them pecs anymore. Nah, these are fucking tits! The biggest, firmest titties I have ever seen! Shit. I just wanna take those globes in my hands and squeeze the fuck out of them. Just squish my face in-between and motor boat them. Brrrr!" Izuku moves his face back and forth quickly. "I wanna push them together and." Izuku thrusts his hips back and forth lewdly. "I've got it bad people. I'm so in love with this man. Do you have any idea how difficult it is running around chasing after villains with my dick half hard while on patrol with him? He must think I have some kind of VD because my hand is always trying to loosen the fabric around my cock as a sorry attempt to hide my boner".

"Anyway" Izuku laughs while walking over to the machine to punch in the number for the song he plans on singing. "Where my fellow whores at? Don't be shy. I know I ain't the only horny son of a bitch up in here". A whole table filled with college age girls stand up and holler towards Izuku. "There be my fellow sluts! Listen up you scanky hoes, get your fine asses up on this stage and help out a sister with some stripper like moves. I know you have them. Come on now!".

All the ladies at the table grabbed their pink swirls drinks, and joined Izuku on the stage. "I know you know this song. If you don't you are disgrace to whoredom and can no longer be called a tramp. Let's do this!".

The song begins and the girls start screaming, laughing loudly.

"I said certified freak, seven days a week. Wet ass pussy make that pull out game weak! Yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, yeah you fucking with some wet ass pussy. Bring a bucket and a mop for this wet ass pussy. Give me everything you got for this wet ass pussy".

"Beat it up, catch a charge. Extra large and extra hard. Put this pussy right in yo' face swipe your nose like a credit card. Hop on top, I wanna ride, I do a kegel while it's inside. Spit in my mouth, look in my eyes. This pussy is wet come take a dive".

The song continues, the ladies picking up the next lyrics while Izuku talks to the crowd again. "My boy pussy needed to be filled like last week! I need to grow a bigger pair and tell that perfect specimen of maleness how I feel".

"Do it!" The crowd answers enthusiastically.

"like it's that easy! My slutty heart would break if he rejects me. It's probably best if I worship him from afar. Just keep jerkin my gherkin for the thousandth time while shamelessly moaning his name".

Izuku chuckles, then begins to sing again "He got some money, then that's where I'm headed. Pussy A-1 just like his credit. He got a beard well I'm tryna wet it. I let him taste it now he diabetic. I don't wanna spit, I wanna gulp, I wanna gag, I wanna choke. I want you to touch that lil' dangly thing that swings in the back of my throat".

The lewder Izuku's dance moves are the more riled up the crowd gets. By the end of the song, Izuku is shirtless, his nipple piercings shimmering from the house lights. He bows, then turns around giving his supple ass a smack. "This whore will be back next week with another pathetically horny story about my Kacchan".

He was about to walk off the stage when loud clapping came from a man wearing a mask, his head covered with a black hoodie. Izuku's cheeks flamed, his muscles seizing. He knew that body. He could pick it out of a crowd in second. "Kacchan" he whimpered. He didn't run off the stage, what would be the point? His secret had been discovered.

"Hey, Nerd. A little birdie told me you've been saying some filthy things about me. I had no idea, you kinky little shit".

"Kacchan..I".

"Get your slutty ass off that stage, Deku. You need to be punished".

Katsuki did punish Izuku. His boy pussy was demolished, thoroughly and completely. The following week Izuku leaped onto the stage, a giant smile on his face.

"Hold up, hold up, hold up people! Have I got a story for you!".

The End.