Happy Birthday Kacchan!

TodoBakuDeku 

Izuku wanted to do something special for Kacchan's birthday, but was at a loss at to what he could do. Everything seemed so, been there done that, he wanted something memorable, something out of this world. Later that evening, Izuku was still racking his brain thinking about the perfect gift when he felt Katsuki plop down on the sofa next to him.

"Look at shitty Half-n-Half, lookin all stupid n shit. All those extras hanging all over that dopey airhead like he's hot stuff".

Izuku takes a minute to give Shoto his full attention, then squints at his boyfriend, wondering why Shoto always seems to piss off Kacchan. "Oh, hold on a minute" Izuku thinks to himself "Is Kacchan jealous of the attention Todoroki gets? Or is it that he doesn't like anybody getting close to the bi-colored male?".

"Kacchan, why does Todoroki bother you so much? You don't get half as mad at Kiri or Denki as you do him? I know you're my boyfriend, but do you have a crush on Sho?".

"Excuse me?!" Katsuki roars, jumping away from Izuku, his face burning red. "How could you say something so gross to me, Shitty Deku?!".

"Whatever Kacchan, we'll see how gross you find it" Izuku smirked, a devious glint in his eye.

Bakugo was just about to ask what the fuck Deku is talking about when the greenette calls Todoroki over to sit next to him. "What the fuck, Nerd, don't call him over here" he hisses, his eyes widening with each step Shoto takes towards them.

"What can I do for you Midoriya" Shoto asks with a soft smile. Bakugo growls low, he knows this candy cane mother fucker likes his nerd. Not that he blames Shoto, Deku is cute as hell with a bangin body.

"Sho, can you join us in my bedroom in one hour? I want to give Kacchan a really nice present".

"Ok, but what does that have to do with me?".

Izuku pushes his chest closer to Shoto, his hand resting on his thigh. He leans in, whispering his dirty plans in Shoto's ear. "I want you to be his present, Sho. I want your cock tied up with a pretty ribbon, your wrists handcuffed to my bedpost so Kacchan can violate that perfect ass of yours. I want to see his cum all over your chest, Sho. I want to see tears in your pretty eyes as he fucks your face. What do you say, Sho-Chan, can you be my perfect little present?" he purred, flicking his tongue out, running it over Shoto's ear, then biting the wet lobe.

Todoroki and Bakugo both sat there completely shocked, neither one knowing how to reply. "How about we skip the hour long wait and just go to my room now? Come now boys, let's go have some fun". Izuku grabbed the boy's hands, his grin wide with perverted glee. Both still too stunned to fully understand where they were walking towards, what they were agreeing to. Neither could believe that teachers pet, horror movie wus, innocent little freckled goody two shoes, is a secret perv.

Once inside Izuku's room, the fun begins. Izuku wastes no time ditching his clothes, he wants the boys to know he's serious about having a dirty, raunchy good time with them. "C'mon boys, off with your clothes" Izuku moans on his bed, his ass swaying back and forth enticingly for the two. He runs his hand around his thick rear, smacking it hard enough to leave a red print.

That sound wakes the boys up, both smiling at the sexy display before them. They begin to remove their clothes "No, no, no" Izuku flips around on his back. "Kacchan, you need to take Sho-Chans clothes off, and Sho, you undress Kacchan".

The two look at each other, then down to the floor. Both too embarrassed to begin. "Kacchan!" Izuku snarls "Unwrap your god damn present! Now!". Katsuki knows not to further piss off his boyfriend, especially when green tendrils are starting to come off Izuku in waves.

"Fucking fine, Shit Nerd! Fuck!" Katsuki yanks Shoto's clothes off none to gently. His face flushed as he stares at Shoto's perfect figure.

"Sho-Chan, take of Kacchan's clothes. Hurry, I'm losing my patience". Shoto does what he's told, his face not giving away how much of a mess his is on the inside. This has been one of his fantasies, but one that he pushed way towards the back of his pervy closet.

Once Bakugo was good and naked, Izuku gets off the bed. He stands next Katsuki, then pushes Shoto to his knees. "Grab his dick, Sho. Get ready to suck him off".

"Shit" Bakugo stutters, his body trembling with desire when Todoroki grabs his shaft, those pretty lips opening, his pink tongue rolling out to take his first taste of cock.

"Help him out, Kacchan. Fuck his face". Shoto looks at him with a bit of panic, Katsuki isn't small and he's never done anything even close to this before. "Don't worry Sho, relax your jaw and throat. If it's too much, tap on Katsuki's legs and he'll stop, ok?". When Shoto still looked afraid, Midoriya decided to help. "Kacchan, let's show him how you fuck my face".

Bakugo smirked as Midoriya got down on his knees. Izuku opened his mouth, his hands placed behind his back in a submissive position. Bakugo placed his hard shaft on Izuku's tongue, rubbing it around to get it nice and wet, before thrusting his hips forward, his entire length disappearing down Izuku's throat.

Shoto watched, enraptured by the sight of Midoriya taking that large shlong so well. How lewd it sounded each time Katsuki pulled out, then back in again. He couldn't help himself, he wanted some too. He stood up, his manhood in his hand, offering it up for Midoriya to swallow.

"Please" he begged Katsuki and Midoriya. "Can you?".

"I will if you let Kacchan finish in your mouth".

"How.." he was about to ask when Midoriya pushed Shoto on the bed. Izuku placed himself under Todoroki, his wet lips taking Shoto's penis down to the root. The bi-colored male moaning loudly, his hips thrusting down quickly, knowing that Izuku can take it. Before he could enjoy himself too much, Shoto finds a large shaft pushing into his own mouth. Since it's Shoto's first time, Katsuki takes it easy on Sho and doesn't deep throat him. The last thing he needs is for the mood to be killed by the other male hurling.

After a couple minutes, Midoriya pushes Shoto off of him, his lips plump from giving head. "Kacchan, it's time for your present. Get the lube and prepare him well. He's probably really tight".

Shoto whimpers when the first finger goes into his virgin hole. Midoriya plays with his chest, whispering dirty things in his ear to help him relax. Bakugo can't believe what is happening. He's about to fuck Icy-Hot, his dick is about to split open his rival's ass. "Ok, Halfie, it's go time".

Shoto cries out, tears slip from his eyes as his entrance burns from the sudden intrusion. "It hurts! Stop!".

"Sshh" Izuku murmurs, his lips kissing Shoto's, Izuku's hands running down his body, grabbing Shoto's cock giving it a few good rubs. "He won't move until your body adjusts, Sho. He'll make it good for you".

After a bit, Shoto nods towards Bakugo giving his consent to move. "Happy birthday, Kacchan" Izuku hums merrily, sitting back with a shit eating grin as the two boys he loves begin going feral on each other. It would be hours later that the three passed out, their bodies not able to take any more.

"What the fuck is everybody looking at?!" Katsuki snarled the next morning when snickers could be heard at the breakfast table.

"Nothing, Bakubro" Kiri teased "We all heard you were given a really good birthday present last night".

"Yeah, we all heard it all right, all night too" Sero couldn't help laughing like an idiot.

Students were awoken by the sound of loud explosions coming from the kitchen. The Bakusquad later seen heavily bandaged.