Kacchan?! Part 2.

Part 2 for you horny fucks. This is gonna be TodoBakuDeku. Just pearl clutching, gratuitous, cringe worthy smut. If I don't have you thinking "What the fuck did I just read?" then I have failed as an author. Seriously, this is weird and fucked up. You're Welcome.

Izuku rubbed himself shamelessly, his scared fingers manhandling his meat roughly. Katsuki couldn't take his eyes off the tip of Izuku's penis that is glistening with precum. He whimpered each time Izuku's fingers came close to wiping the delicious looking pre. No he can't have that. Not when he has a tongue that could do a much better job.

"Stop!" he snarled, his tongue darting out of his mouth to wet his lips. "Stop right the fuck now, Deku, or I swear to god I'm gonna break your fucking hand."

"Kacchan?" Izuku paled thinking he did something wrong. Did he not like this? Did he not want the real thing?

"Take your hand off your dick, Deku. Put your slutty hands behind your back. Now!"

Izuku whimpered, lust hitting full force making his stomach flutter and his hole twitch. He dropped his hand that had been touching his aching staff, and placed his hands behind his back, lacing his fingers together. His breath quickened when Katsuki moved towards him like a predator about to devour his cornered prey.

Tipping Izuku's chin up so the greenette could look him in the eyes, Katsuki spoke gruffly, his voice filled with lust "Look at me, Nerd. Look me in the eyes and tell me you want this. That you want me to fuck you against the glass. That you want me to cum so deep inside you that you can taste me. Tell me that you want to gag on my cock."

"Kacchan!" Izuku's whole body shook as he came all over his chest. He panted for a couple seconds before his face burned with embarrassment. He had cum without even being touched. He had shot his load after mere seconds. Izuku felt shame that Kacchan will now think of him as a pathetic two pump chump.

"Fuck, Deku, I know I'm hot shit, but to get you off with dirty talk...fuck, this body of yours is a dirty slut, isn't it, Deku?"

Izuku blushed, turning his face away from the blonde "Stop making fun of me, Kacchan. It's not my fault Kacchan is too sexy."

"You're a fucking mess, Nerd. Look at you. Your cum is dripping down your abs." Katsuki sighed dramatically, acting like he was so annoyed "I guess I'm gonna have to clean you up."

Izuku was sure Katsuki was going to get a tissue off his desk, but instead dropped to the floor in front of his legs. Izuku nearly fainted when Katsuki's tongue darted out, the pink tip flicking over Izuku's sensitive slit. "Oh fuck," Izuku moaned when Katsuki's hot mouth enclosed around his aching member. "Kacchan, please!" he begged for what, he didn't know. All he does know is that he doesn't want Kacchan to stop.

Katsuki always knew Izuku would taste good. Not bitter like those extras he's blown before. Izuku always drinks two fruit smoothies a day. The pineapple juice would naturally sweeten his spunk. Katsuki licked up every drop, cleaning his lovers body enthusiastically. He wanted more. Katsuki took Izuku's cock in his mouth, sucking on the tip like a Boba straw sucking up the gelatinous pearls.

Soon enough he got his prize. His scalp burned from Izuku pulling his hair as he rode out his orgasm. Katsuki sat back on his heels, gasping for air, his hair a mess and his lips swollen. He palmed his dick that is painfully trapped inside his pants, the turgid member aching to be trapped inside Izuku's ass.

Seeing Kacchan so turned on made Izuku's body flame with desire. He wanted Katsuki inside him right now. He would take his time with his lover later at his apartment, but this time and place is inconvenient right now. They are at work and someone can come knocking on the door any second. Izuku cock couldn't help swelling up at the thought that someone could catch them in the act. How Izuku would let them watch Katsuki fucking him hard, his legs spread wide giving the person a good view of his own cock dripping with cum, his thighs glistening from the lube.