TodoKiriBakuDeku

Smut! Just shameless smut! Aged Up. College.

Things have been going very well between the two couples. Todoroki and Midoriya are seen snuggling on the couch every evening, the greenette making them snacks before they get down to studying.

Bakugo and Kirishima were equally attached at the hip. Like Izuku, Eijiro is the more affectionate of the two. He is the one that plans out their dates and what restaurant they'll be eating at. More and more, those dates have been including Midoriya and Todoroki. The happy go lucky redhead and the greenette loved chatting about their boyfriends and giving each other ideas about what gifts to give their significant other.

Shoto and Katsuki sit back and watch their lovers laughing like idiots, spilling drinks and talking loudly. They couldn't help but smile at the two who are so very different from themselves. Katsuki and Shoto are both the strong silent type, the only exception is when Bakugo gets mad and yells.

Bi-Colored and crimson eyes narrow at their boyfriends when the two would stare at each other a little too long. Especially after they had had more than a few drinks. It became even more uncomfortable when those emerald eyes would go all googly looking at Katsuki, the same with Kiri looking over at Todoroki. Shoto and Katsuki would glance at each other awkwardly before paying the tab and taking their drunk boyfriends home.

"Why the fuck were you looking at Deku like that, Eijiro?!" Katsuki huffs, tossing his boyfriend on their bed.

"Because he's cute, Kat. I know you think so too. I saw you blushing when he looked at you like you're a tasty snack" Kiri slurred, yanking off his boots. "I'd love to see you fuck him. Like wreck him hard. Make him scream and shit. Spit him open on that huge dick. Cum in him over and over while I watch. He'd let you. You're his Kacchan. I want to see him choke on your dick. Make those gorgeous emerald eyes cry while you hold his head and cum down his throat. Make him swallow every drop, Kat. He'd look so pretty handcuffed to our bed, legs spread wide, you pounding him hard, his sweet voice screaming your name. While your railing Zuku, I think I'd like to fuck Todoroki. Make him my pillow princess. When I'm done with him, you can have a taste of his fine ass, Kat".

Bakugo stood there with his mouth on the floor. His entire body flushing red at the incredibly lewd thing his boyfriend is saying. He was saved from responding by the sound of Kiri snoring, his boyfriend passed out, still completely dressed. Katsuki rolled his eyes, got them both undressed and into bed. The blonde couldn't sleep for quite a while. Images of fucking Izuku while his boyfriend watched, played over and over in his head.

He flushed even more at the thought of Kiri taking Shoto, his boyfriend's body thrusting hard and fast, his toothy grin pleased with himself when he makes Shoto cum so hard his body shakes with pleasure, then he passes the bi-colored male off to him, like he owns Shoto. Like he's his own personal cock slave to use and share with whomever the fuck he wants. Katsuki can imagine Todoroki's flushed face looking at him, those long fingers spreading himself open, begging Bakugo to take him hard. Katsuki ended up getting up and jerking off in the bathroom. He washed his hands feeling confused and guilty, wondering how he was going to face Izuku, Eijiro or Todoroki tomorrow.

Meanwhile, a similar conversation is happening over at Todoroki's apartment. "Do you have feelings for Bakugo, Midoriya? I've always wondered, but the way you look at him sometimes makes me think you'd rather be with him".

"Sho, you know I love you! I want to be with you" Izuku smiled lazily, his one eye closing, then opening up slowly. He smacked his lips and stuck out his tongue. "I need to brush my teeth. I drank too much. Sho, help me" he whined dramatically, falling into his boyfriend's lap.