His Alpha

BakuDeku

The young emerald eyed omega walked into his college class and stomped up to the front of the classroom. He knew his professor showed up early to set up for the days lecture and he needed to find him alone. Katsuki's classroom was the perfect place to get what the omega had come for. At this hour it was the only classroom being used and he wouldn't be bothered by other alphas. This was critical since the green haired omega was in heat.

Deku had been planning this for the past year. Ever since he first stepped foot into Katsuki Bakugo's classroom. It wasn't just the professors good looks that had attracted the omega, but his intellect as well. There could only be one man who could satisfy what his body was craving.

The sound of foot stomping startled the blonde professor and he looked up from his desk, surprise on his face as his favorite student came panting up standing in front of him with a flushed face.

Katsuki's eyes widened at the smell of an omega in heat wafting off his pupil. His alpha responding to the alluring aroma. The look Deku was giving him left no doubt as to what this omega had come for.

Katsuki didn't know what to do. His brain was turning into mush as the omega pushed his chest up against his own. Those gorgeous emerald eyes heavy with lust.

Katsuki put his hands on Deku's hips to stop the omega from grinding on him, but instead of pushing him away, he dragged him forward. Deku purred rubbing his scent all over the alpha's chest.

The sound was Katsuki's undoing. He could no longer hold back. The alpha in him screaming to mark and knot this omega, making him his forever. With a feral growl he mashed their lips together walking Deku back towards his desk. He gently placed the omega down on the cold surface and removed Deku's pants that were already dripping with slick. The sight making the alpha open his mouth letting his canines descend. He quickly undressed Deku and himself. The feel of skin on skin making them both groan with pleasure.

Deku thrust his hips up not wanting to wait for the alpha to prepare him. He had already done that before he arrived. Deku guided Katsuki's member inside of him and hissed with pleasure when the alpha thrust in deeply. The omega was lost to lust and ecstasy from being filled by his alpha.

Katsuki thrust in with wild abandon spurred on by the whimpers and moans of the omega that was drenched in slick. Deku grabbed Katsuki's head and dragged it towards his scent glands offering up his fidelity to the alpha. The omega breathlessly calling Katsuki 'my alpha' and begging for his knot.

How could Katsuki refuse such a sexy and beautiful omega. Thrusting faster, he brought Deku to his peak and as the omega moaned with release, Katsuki bit down hard on Deku's scent gland and pushed himself deep, locking his knot inside the tiny omega.

Katsuki licked the wound his bite had left, kissing the teary eyed omega who was crying tears of happiness. Deku had gotten what he came for. His alpha.