Cock Warming Part 2

BakuDeku. BakuTodoKiri. Edging. 

After sharing Izuku's first preheat, the omega has been needing to be filled at least once a week. Recovery Girl thinks it's due to Izuku presenting so much later than other omegas, therefor his body is making up for lost time. She advises Katsuki to keep condoms on him at all times, just in case he loses control and accidentally cream pies Izuku.

Ordinarily Katsuki would have no problem with it, but Izuku's needs are getting in the way of his studies. It's hard to take notes when a needy omega is bouncing on your cock. For hours.

This time Katsuki is hanging out with his friends, Todoroki and Kirishima, relaxing while watching a movie. He's about to reach over to take another slice of pizza when he hears sultry panting over his left shoulder. Fuck.

His friends snicker, smiling at their friend with a mix of amusement and jealousy. They would give anything to have that beautiful pussy clenching around their cocks. It's torture watching Izuku's perfect ass moving up and down, jiggling each time he slams down on Katsuki's erection.

Being a dominant alpha has its benefits, especially in these instances. One is that it doesn't take long for Katsuki to get hard. Just a whiff of Izuku's slick is all it takes for the blonde to fill out, fangs descending, a low growl escaping his lips demanding the omega take his place on his hard member.

Izuku usually keeps himself partially dressed, but not tonight. He taken off all his clothes and stands in his nude glory without an ounce of shame, slick already running down his thick freckled thighs. The two can only watch as the gorgeous omega takes Katsuki's cock in his hands, rub it back and forth against his moist entrance, making the tip nice and slick, then sliding down Katsuki's large manhood. They close their eyes, trying desperately to control their instincts as they hear the omega moaning with pleasure. Their hands cover their erections at the sight of Izuku slowly grinding his hips, stretching his pussy so he can get comfortable for his pre-heat nap.

Katsuki looks around, but cannot find a privacy cover. The alpha groans knowing he is going to need one. You see, Izuku is not like other omegas while heat napping. Izuku doesn't just fall asleep, he likes to sleep fuck.

It drives the alpha crazy how the omega's tight walls begin to throb, sucking him in hungrily. Izuku will start purring loudly, then suddenly lifts his hips, bouncing up and down rapidly, all the while moaning sinfully. His back arches, his head throws back as his body trembles with the first of several orgasms. Then he sighs happily, chirping as he nuzzles Katsuki's chest.

Meanwhile, Katsuki can't cum. The omega always stops too soon for him to finish. So the poor alpha is edged for hours. He wants to keep going, but it would be morally wrong to continue fucking Izuku while he's asleep and Katsuki would never take advantage of an omega in pre-heat. It would be one thing if the two were dating, and Izuku had given him consent to keep going, but the two had yet to confess to the feelings they clearly have for each other. Both pretend that cock warming partners is all they need right now anyway.

Does Izuku know he's fucking Katsuki in his sleep? Yes, and he's mortified, but the alpha is quick to let him know that he's ok with it. What Izuku doesn't know is how often he fucks Katsuki while asleep. He has no idea that he's torturing Katsuki by edging him for hours. He also doesn't know how he acts while asleep. That he's a loud, wanton whore who shrieks when he cums, gushing slick all over the alphas thighs. When he wakes up, his body is a bit sore, but he's always clean.

"Kacchan" Izuku moans, licking the alpha's scent glad, absolutely drunk off the burnt caramel scent. "So good, alpha. You. Feel. So. Good" he chirps, lifting his hips and fucking Katsuki like a bunny. Quick shallow strokes that hit that sweet spot inside himself, making his body quiver with pleasure. Katsuki can only grip the couch, eyes scrunched close so he doesn't lose control and claim Izuku like his alpha is begging him to do.

"Dude" Kirishima is practically panting, his eyes are glued to Izuku's dripping cunt. He licks his lips hungrily, slurping up the drool that spilled out. "Can I sit closer? Please? I won't touch, I promise".

"Me too!" Shoto jumps out of his seat, already claiming his spot on Katsuki's left side.

"Kitten" Katsuki shakes Izuku gently "Kitten, can these two dipshits watch you warming my cock?".

Izuku giggled sleepily, just barely awake "Are they that pervy?".

"Yes" they both said in unison.

The greenette giggled again, leaning back to give the three alpha's a good look at his pretty pink pussy. "Look but don't touch. Only Kacchan gets to touch" yawning, he slumps forward, kissing Katsuki's nipples. "Alphas need to court me first, then I can warm with you too. Want Kacchan's pups. Kacchan's knot in me" he starts to mumble before he begins to snore.

"You fuckers heard him. Look but don't touch".

The three went back to watching the movie, Izuku had gone back to sleep and didn't appear to be waking up anytime soon. Katsuki leaned back, making himself more comfortable with Izuku laying on top of him. Shoto and Kiri leaned forward, both eyes bugging out at the sight of Izuku's cute starfish hole that peaked out between plush ass cheeks. "I want to eat that ass so badly!" Kiri whined.

"Bakugo, how would you feel about Izuku warming with us and not just you?" Shoto asked the explosive blonde alpha carefully.

"It's not up to me, but if I were to be honest, I wouldn't mind sharing with you asshats. Izuku is a perfect omega, and if he wants more than one mate who am I to say no? I'm not the jealous type when it comes to you two. If it were anybody else, I would have punched them for even suggesting it".

Just then Izuku started purring again. His lashes fluttered open, the omega still asleep, but looking awake. His breath coming out in shallow pants. "Alpha".

"Fuck" Katsuki's hands grasped Izuku's waist, helping the omega bounce up and down. Obscene squelching noises echoed around the room, only becoming louder as the omega felt more and more pleasure. Kiri and Shoto couldn't help the growls of two alphas on the verge of losing control, only to be put in their place by the blonde dominant alpha snarling at them. They backed up an inch, but kept their eyes glued on the omegas swollen clit. Their tongues rolled, itching to take that little bud into their mouths and suck on it.

Izuku gasped, slick pouring out from in between his legs as he came hard. "Alpha. Finished" he sighed, sounding completely satisfied. Izuku lifted himself off Katsuki and curled up next to him on the couch to continue sleeping for a few more minutes.

Katsuki's shoulders slumped, his erection throbbing with need, begging to be relieved. Slick glistened all over large staff, a copious amount coving his thighs too.

"I want to taste" Kiri looked at Katsuki, the alpha's deep red eyes staring into Katsuki's crimson orbs.

"You want to lick my dick, Shitty Hair?" Katsuki smirked. He was about to get up to grab a towel when Kiri shoved him back down, his hot mouth taking in Katsuki's shaft. "Oh god" Katsuki moaned, fisting Kirishima's hair, shoving his cock down the alphas throat. He was past caring about anything but his own pleasure. He just wanted to knut and relieve his heavy sack.

"What the fuck?!" he gasped as another tongue began licking up his dick. Shoto's soft tongue and lips licked up the slick from the bottom of Katsuki's cock all the way down to his balls. The bi-colored alpha took the sensitive sack into his mouth, moaning as the honey tasting slick gathered on his taste buds.

The two alphas laved hungrily, both mouths sucking, licking katsuki's manhood like their very lives depended on it. Katsuki huffed, his eyes blown out as his two closest friends gave him the best blow job of his life. "Ah! Fuck! I'm cumming!". Kiri caught Katsuki's cum in his hand, his tongue still cleaning off any remaining slick.

"Damn, that felt good" he grinned, looking at his friends debouched faces. "I think you shitheads deserve a reward". He leaned over, stuck two fingers inside Izuku's folds, coming back with his digits covered in slick. The two alpha's opened their mouths eagerly for their sweet treat.

Izuku had opened his eyes when Katsuki had fingered him. Sitting up, he smiling fondly at the alpha's hungrily eating his slick. He cleared his throat, alerting them of his being awake. Spreading his legs wide, his hands beckoned them forward "Maybe you boys can lick me clean too".

There will be smutty part 3.