No Knut November Fail. BKDK.

Earlier in the day a group of idiot friends sat around the common room talking about their favorite subject. Sex.

"Dudes, I think we should participate in No Knut November," Kiri snickered punching Denki in the arm playfully.

"What is that?" Midoriya asked, the rest looking at him smiling at his innocence."It's a challenge where for the entire month of November you don't have an orgasm," Mina explained smiling as the greenette blushed crimson. "Nocturnal emissions don't count of course. Those can't be helped."

"That's right, Mido. No sex or anything that will get you off all month."

"Shall we make this interesting?" Sero asked jiggling his eyebrows. "How about we make a bet, and if you knut, you have to put $20 in a piggy bank each time you fail. The last person or persons who never nutted will divide up the money."

"We won't have to go by the honor system, I'll ask Shinso to brainwash us into telling the truth," Kiri added getting more and more excited. "I bet anything Denki will be the first to cave in."

"Dude! Mean, but at the same time you're probably right."

They all agreed and shook hands to seal their commitment to the challenge. Izuku walked back to his boyfriend's room, each step bringing a feeling of dread closer to his heart. Bakugo hadn't been in the common room, and Izuku wasn't sure how the blonde was going to feel about this bet.

Izuku's freckles tinted as a blush bloomed over his cute face. Nobody knew what a horn dog his boyfriend is and how he has to have Izuku's plump ass every morning and night. Sometimes during the day too. How was he going to fend off his horny boyfriend for the entire month?!"We did have sex twice last night. Maybe that will keep him satisfied for a while," Izuku thought rubbing his chin back and forth. "I'll just have to distract him from having sexy thoughts. Yeah, if he tries something I will deflect his advances."

Midoriya thought fate was in his corner when entering Kacchan's room, he found his boyfriend furiously going over his English homework. The dark scowl on the blonde's face let Izuku know things weren't going well.

"Hi Kacchan, it looks like your busy. Maybe I should come back some other time. Your homework is important. You need to keep up your grades." Midoriya cursed himself for the high overly chipper voice coming out of his mouth that was smiling too wide.

Of course Katsuki's bullshit radar went off. "What the fuck is wrong with you, Nerd? Get your cute ass over here and help me with this shit." Katsuki patted his lap inviting Midoriya to have a seat. No good would come of it if he did. Those strong arms would wrap around his waist and those soft lips would start kissing his neck. His neck being his favorite erogenous zone. A couple kisses and bites and Izuku knew he would be bent over Kacchan's desk taking his large cock up the ass.He couldn't let that happen. The thought of being the first person to put $20 in the piggy bank was mortifying. He didn't want everybody knowing what a whore he is for his boyfriend's dick.

 "I, umm, I have some homework to finish and I promised to help Shoto with it. I just stopped by quickly to say hello," he lied, praying Shoto would go along with his fib.