Finding My Heaven

BakuDeku

Izuku sighed as he grabbed the door handle to go inside of yet another new school. This is the third time he's had to transfer. Izuku is a male Omega. Their kind are very rare and even more so in Izuku's case. His family has the reputation of only producing dominant alphas and omegas who produce dominant alphas. Families from all over the world have sent marriage proposals daily hoping their sons could marry the young omega.

The alphas at his last two schools pursued him relentlessly. Everyday another guy would bring him flowers or chocolates. He refused every single one of them. Izuku knew he was very attractive but hated it. His beauty felt more like a curse than a blessing.

'I wish I could meet my alpha already and be claimed. Then these guys would leave me the hell alone' he thought darkly. An Omegan knows when they have met their mate when their bodies heat up when near them. It's an instant and overwhelming attraction.

Taking a deep breath he opened the door and stepped inside the building that would become his heaven or his hell. Straightening his shoulders and lifting up his head he made his way over to his locker.

The noisy hallway suddenly became quiet. Izuku closed his eyes, swearing in his head. 'It's fucking starting already?!'. Shaking it off he put away his backpack and grabbed his science book and laptop. He closed his locker and was about to turn around when he heard a voice speak behind him.

"Hey pretty boy. Can I get your number?".

'Oh for fucks sake!' He thought. Izuku turned around to be met not by one alpha, but five. He looked over every single one of them, but found none interesting.

"If you'll excuse me. I need to get to class" he said icily hoping they would get the hint.

"Don't be like that sweetheart. I promise to treat you like a queen if you give me the chance".

"Sorry. Not interested". This kept happening all the way to his class. 'Yep. This place is definitely not my heaven' he grumbled to himself.

He finally made it to his science classroom and was greeted by a friendly looking omega. "Hi. I'm your teacher Mrs. Usami. I'm so happy another omega is joining our school. There aren't very many of us".

Izuku gave her a warm smile. He was glad he had found an ally. "Nice to meet you ma'am".

"We have partners for today's lab assignment. You can sit next to Katsuki Bakugo. He's the alpha to your left sitting next to the window. He's hard to miss. Most dominant alphas are".

Izuku's eyes darted over to the alpha his teacher had pointed to, surprised that a smile had appeared on his face. His palms started to sweat and his heart beat faster.

'Could this be my alpha?' He thought excitedly.

Katsuki was looking at his phone and hadn't heard the conversation between Izuku and his teacher. He kept scrolling through Instagram laughing at a few pictures of his friends acting like idiots.

Izuku sat down next to him, his body feeling flustered. He wanted to talk to the hot blonde. He wanted to touch him, kiss him, make love to him. All these new feelings came on so fast that he gasped from the strength of it.

That gasp caught the attention of the alpha. His gaze flicked over to Izuku, but Katsuki did a double take when he realized he was sitting next to the most beautifully sexy omega he had ever seen. A growl escaped his lips as the alpha in him recognized his mate. They didn't even know when it happened, but before their brains could catch up, they were in each other's arms kissing each other senseless.

Izuku's body went up in flames. He was releasing sweet pheromones all over the classroom. The other alphas could smell it and moved in on Katsuki wanting to steal the unclaimed omega. Katsuki noticed the others coming around. He put Izuku behind him and snarled loudly.

"This is my omega! You're dead if you try and touch him!". His voice so dominant the other alphas bowed their heads in submission. Grabbing Izuku's hand he lead them out of the building and into the back seat of his car.

"I'm jealous AF. I don't want any of those extras trying to take what's mine".

Izuku understood what Katsuki wanted to do and was more than ok with it. His body had already told him that Katsuki is his mate.

Katsuki pulled Izuku on his lap and kissed him softly. He nuzzled the omegas neck and licked his scent gland. "You're mine forever" he growled before piercing the gland with his fangs causing the greenette to whimper in pain. The alphas venom spread throughout Izuku's body claiming him as his mate. After a minute Katsuki withdrew his fangs and looked at his mate with concern in his eyes. "Are you ok? I heard that the bite is pretty painful".

"Yes. I'm more than ok. I have most definitely found my heaven". The windows fogged up as the new mates danced the dance that is as old as time.