His Canvas

DekuBaku

"What's your name?" Midoriya snapped his fingers at the blonde who was walking around his studio.

"Sorry. Your art is amazing!" Katsuki said blushing. "I've never seen anything like it".

"Your name?" Midoriya asked again impatiently.

"Bakugo. Katsuki Bakugo".

"Fine. Come over here and lets gets started. This painting here of the forest is going to be displayed at my next gallery opening in 2 days. I'm going to paint your body so that you blend into the background. You will symbolize death".

"Death?".

"Yes. God made the first human from the earth and in the end we are all returned to the ground".

"Like fertilizer" Katsuki chuckled.

Midoriya narrowed his eyes at that. "Don't be so crass Bakugo".

Katsuki's mouth snapped shut. He had heard that the famous artist was short tempered and wouldn't hesitate to throw him out. "Sorry sir".

Midoriya studied the young man who his manager had chosen for him. His face and body already a work of art. Midoriya didn't need to see him naked to tell the blonde has a nice body. His artists eyes, after years of working with models, could map out the curves and muscle tones of any figure.

"You're ok with nudity correct? You will be naked in front of a room full of people. Covered in paint, but still naked".

"No problem sir".

"Hmm. Take off your clothes. I need to see my canvas".

Bakugo blushed a little under the watchful eyes of the artist. Those emerald green gems penetrated deep inside him, making him feel vulnerable. He knew what was expected of him when he took the job, but knowing Midoriya would be looking at him so closely was a bit unnerving.

"I don't have all day. There's no need to be shy. Do you know how many naked bodies I've seen? You're just a canvas, not someone I want to fuck".

Katsuki was a tiny bit hurt by that. He wasn't use to being dismissed so easily. Most people found him attractive and were drawn to his good looks. He got undressed and stood in front of Midoriya hoping he liked what he saw.

"Hmm. Not bad. That will have to go. This too" Midoriya muttered while he walked around Katsuki touching his muscled body.

"I'm sorry, but what will have to go?".

"Your body hair. I need you to wax your pubes and armpits. My canvas needs to be smooth. Is that a problem?".

"No sir". Midoriya shocked him when the artist lifted his member with a paint brush.

"Hmmm. Your penis is quite large even when soft. Blending that in might be a bit difficult, but nothing I can't handle". Midoriya dropped the brush and caressed Katsuki's round ass. "This is perfect. Not a dimple in sight. Smooth and firm" He moved to the blonde's back. "Toned muscles. No tattoos to cover up".

Izuku came back and stood eye to eye with Katsuki. "You will do nicely. My perfect canvas. Come back in two days. I expect your body hair to be removed. You may leave now. I need to make some sketches".

Katsuki dressed quickly and left. "Shit that was intense. Where do I even go to get waxed?I better google that shit".

Katsuki was a bundle of nerves. He wasn't sure how he was going to keep from embarrassing himself in front of the famous artist. He found Midoriya to be extremely sexy. His brilliance making him even more so. "I need to jerk off before I come back. I'll be less horny".