I want you back!

BakuDeku

"Why Kacchan?!" Emerald eyes were glossy with tears as they looked into the cold crimson eyes of his boyfriend.

"Because, we're going to college soon and I want to be able to stretch my wings and date other people".

"We've been together for the past year and now you want to throw that away so you can date other people? Do I mean so little to you?".

"I don't expect you to understand or be ok with this, Deku, but that doesn't matter. I want to break up. College is a whole new life and I don't want to be tied down to my high school boyfriend" he said in a tone that was way harsher than he meant it to be.

"Well I guess that answered my question. I didn't mean shit to you. I was just a distraction. A play thing until you got bored. Fuck you, Bakugo! Don't even think about coming back to me when you've realized I'm the best you've ever had!" Izuku snarled. He gave Katsuki one last glare before turning around and walking away with his head held high. "fuck him" he thought as his heart felt like it was being crushed in his chest.

Katsuki's mouth hung open. Izuku had never lost his temper with him. No matter what he had done, the greenette would always just brush it off and calm Katsuki down. This was a side of him that he had never seen and it was kind of a turn on. Katsuki did love Midoriya, but he wanted to make sure it was the real deal and not just because they were in the same school and didn't have a large dating pool. Katsuki shook his head at what he had originally planned to say and that was that he wanted an open relationship, but knew that Izuku would never go for that.

"Shit" he said, kicking the ground. "I never wanted to hurt him, but I did and I know I'm a garbage person right now". The summer flew by and soon enough it was time to pack up and move into the dorms at Tokyo University. Katsuki wondered if he would bump into Midoriya on campus. The two had been accepted into the same university. It would be awkward seeing as how the two hadn't spoken to each other since Katsuki had ended their relationship. Midoriya had blocked him on social media and his phone. The blonde understood that, but it still hurt. He missed talking to Deku. They had known each other since they were kids and had become good friends before lovers.

"Dude, I have the hottest neighbor in my dorm. My god he's so hot!".

"Wait, What?! You're gay?! How is this the first time I'm hearing about this!".

Bakugo chuckled listening to the table of guys next to him in the cafeteria. His first day was going relatively well. He liked his professors and there had been quite a few good looking guys around. Although he had to admit they didn't do it for him like his emerald eyed ex had.

"I'm not. At least I don't think so, but yo, this guy is cute! Like girl cute and his body is banging! That ass! I could eat it for days! I mean dang, he's got the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen".

"Dude! You are whipped already! I want to meet him. I want to see for myself what is so hot that they could make you switch teams".

"Shut up man. I asked him to meet me here for lunch. He's really shy and has the sweetest voice. I don't want you shits to fuck this up for me. Fuck, I'm nervous".

"Calm down bro. We won't embarrass you, but if he's all that I can't guarantee that we won't try to date him too".

"Fuck you! I saw him first!". Bakugo was interested as well. If this guy was as fine as they said maybe, he could steal him away. The crimson eyed hottie knew he was a looker and could easily win against those guys. He decided to move to another table so he could still hear them, but get a better view of this cute guy.

"There he is!" the young man stood up and waved towards the door. "He looks so gorgeous".

"Fuck me!" one of the guys breathed out. "Deals off bro. fuck! You weren't joking. That guy is smokin hot!". The other guys nodded and they all stood up when the guy finally made it over to the table.