Parent Teacher Conference

BakuDeku. Omegaverse. 

Celebrating the end of May with an oMAYgaverse story.

Izuku sat nervously tapping his feet, waiting impatiently for his pup's history teacher to walk in for their first parent teacher conference. Izuku and his pup had just moved into the neighborhood, his busy work schedule and being a single dam, made it difficult to give his teen all the attention he needs, so Haru was falling behind.

Izuku felt like a horrible parent, but he is doing the best that he can since leaving his no good cheating alpha. Thank goodness he never let that bastard mark him, his omega snarling inside his head every time the alpha had ever tried to. But that had caused problems for both him and Haru. Each were bothered by alphas wondering about the omega's relationship status. Izuku was both thankful for and cursed by his pretty face and curvy body.

Finally, the door opened and a tall, handsome, muscular alpha entered the room. His raw masculinity made Izuku's heart quicken and his tiny cock twitch with interest. Yummy is the word that popped into Izuku's head, he couldn't help drinking up that tall glass of water. Yes, this omega was thirsty AF.

"You see something you like?" Mr. Bakugo smirked at the beautiful omega, who was so obviously checking him out. He didn't mind one bit; hell he was checking out this sexy mama too.

"Yes" Izuku replied breathlessly. "Honey, you are sex on a stick, and this omega wants to sit right down on it".

"Excuse me?!" Bakugo blushed, his pants becoming way too tight.

"Huh? I didn't say anything?" Izuku smiled innocently. The omega hadn't realized he had said that horny thought out loud.

"You said....never mind" Katsuki shook his head, clearing his thoughts. Maybe he had imagined hearing something naughty. "I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Katsuki Bakugo, and your Izuku Midoriya, Haru's dam".

"It's nice to meet you, Mr. Handsome, so sexy I'm slicking in my panties Bakugo".

"Umm, did you mean to say that out loud?".

"What? That it's nice to meet you? Is that no ok?" Izuku tilted his head, confused at the question.

"You're playing with me, right?" Katsuki said chuckling "You have a strange sense of humor, but I can't say I don't like it".

Now it was Izuku's turn to blush. Oh no! It had happened again! Whenever Izuku becomes too flustered, his inner omega takes over and speaks for him. Those horny thoughts he was having actually came out of his mouth! But wait a minute....Mr. Bakugo, hotty hotty McFine wasn't offended. His scent had even become a bit deeper, more musky.

Oh yeah. This is the kind of alpha his omega needs. This is mate material, if not mate material, definitely knot worthy. His omega couldn't help purring as their eyes met. Deep crimson with dilated pupils looked into emerald green. The sexual tension thick, primal and needy, making both of them move towards each other without thinking.

Katsuki dumped all his things off his desk with one swoosh of his arm, then lifted Izuku, laying him down on the desk, pulling his pants off to get to the omegas drenched entrance. Izuku shrieked, his hands holding on to the alpha's hair as Katsuki's tongue lapped up the copious amount of slick seeping from Izuku's body.

"Alpha!" Izuku was desperate to be filled, he clawed at Bakugo's pants, his body trembling with need. "Alpha!".

Katsuki lowered his pants, releasing his large staff. Izuku purred, holding his legs apart, his eyes begging the alpha to fuck him hard. Placing Izuku's legs around his shoulders, Katsuki lined up and plunged his shaft in, practically splitting the omega in half. Izuku gasped, his eyes rolling back in pure ecstasy.

Bakugo is an insatiable beast. He fucked Izuku in positions the omega didn't know existed. The tiny omega became more desperate with each load the alpha released inside him. His cum became like a drug and Izuku the addict. The last round is when the alpha pushed his knot inside, locking them together. Izuku's orgasm was so strong he passed out.

Izuku came to a minute later, his body sluggish but oh so satisfied.

"So" he smiled lazily at Bakugo "Think you can help Haru get a better grade?".

"I'll help him if you help me" He smirked, holding out his member, stroking it hard again.

"An omegas gotta do what an omegas gotta do" he purred, reaching for that delicious shaft.

Later, Bakugo dropped Izuku off at his house. The omega looking at the alpha all shy like. "Would you like to come in for some coffee?".

Just then the door swung open, a pissed looking teen pup glared at them with a beet red face. "Will you two stop roll playing already?! It's embarrassing and gross!".

Izuku watched their pup stomp away, but couldn't help but giggle. "Kacchan, next time I can be the cute tutor and you the jock that needs my help or coach won't let you play in the next big game".