PROLOGUE [Revised]

I, Feng Li, the esteemed CEO of Feng Corporation, found myself trapped in a deep coma following a meticulously orchestrated accident.

In a desperate bid to awaken from my unconscious state, I was presented with a unique opportunity. The chance to alter the life of a seemingly insignificant character and exact my long-awaited revenge.

Feng Li: "...."

System: '....'

'Hello, this is 701.'

"What do you want from me? And where exactly am I?"

'Well, it's important for you to understand that you are currently in a comatose state, teetering on the brink of life itself. I have a proposal for you—a contract that might just save your existence.'

"What is this contract you speak of? What must I do?"

'Your task is to intervene in the life of a character who is destined to be nothing more than cannon fodder or villain, altering their trajectory and seeking the retribution you desire.'

"I wholeheartedly accept this proposal."

'As you embark on this journey, you are free to step out of character (OOC). However, it is essential that you fulfill all the tasks and wishes of the cannon fodder or the character you will embody. There are no limitations or restrictions imposed upon you.'

"Very well, I understand."

[Transferring host to the character's body

10

9

.

.

6

.

.

3

.

.

1

Transferred.]

____________________________________

Hey Guys! I am trying to edit and proofread all the chapters and arcs...I will also be uploading the next chapter soon...

Till then bye~