Arc 3(22)

Yu Xin shouted, "Feng Li!"

He ran towards Feng Li and hugged him tightly.

"Are you okay?", asked Yu Xin, worriedly.

Feng Li replied calmly, "Yes, I'm fine."

"You shouldn't have come here.", Feng Li said, his body trembling a little.

Yu Xi retorted, "Of course, I'd come to you. How could I leave you alone?"

'It' watched their interaction silently. It felt jealous. It wanted to hug Feng Li too.

Seeing that 'It' was watching them, Huo Yun immediately rushed toward him. He grabbed hold of his neck tightly.

'It' struggled but couldn't escape Huo Yun's grip.

Huo Yun spoke in a low tone, "Tell us everything. Otherwise, I'll kill you."

'It' grinned, "Do you know what you would hurt is your lover's body?"

After saying that, he took a glance at Zhang Xi standing a little far away. Zhang Xi stiffened in fear

Huo Yun ignored what he had just said and continued threatening 'it'.

"Don't worry, it doesn't matter. Once you die, his soul will return to its original place. Then I can make a new one. So, don't think that I am bluffing."

'It' smiled maliciously, "Oh really? I see. Looks like I underestimated you."

Suddenly, 'It' kicked Huo Yun's stomach. Huo Yun stumbled backward and fell.

He cursed angrily as he stood back up again.

Huo Yun quickly recovered from the kick and charged forward.

He punched 'it' multiple times until blood started dripping from 'its' mouth.

"Tell me who sent you!", roared Huo Yun.

'It' laughed mockingly, "I won't tell you."

Huo Yun clenched his teeth, "Why? Why are you doing this?! What do you want?!"

'It' sneered, "What else would I want? I want Feng Li!"

"Then why are you messing with Yu Xin and Zhang Xi?", questioned Huo Yun.

"Because they stand between me and Feng Li.", 'It' replied coldly.

"Even if I let you be with Feng Li, you won't have any chance at all."

"So, stop trying. If you want to save them then give up on me."

"No!", yelled 'It' fiercely, "I will not give up! I love Feng Li!"

Huo Yun sighed sadly, "You're insane."

'It' scoffed, "Don't say nonsense. Do you know what it feels like to lose something when you once were about to get it?"

"You have no idea how much pain I suffered when I lost Feng Li. And now, I finally have my chance to get him back."

"So, I'm not going to let anyone take him away from me ever again."

"Even if you kill me, I will never stop loving Feng Li."

Huo Yun shook his head slightly.

"You're wrong. You don't understand love. You only know obsession and possessiveness."

"If it's not your obsession then what is it? Drugging the person you love, forcing them to do whatever you want, hurting them whenever you feel like it?"

"That's not love. That's madness."

"But don't worry, after today, you will never see Feng Li again."

Yu Xin who was listening to their conversation suddenly shouted out, "Wait!"

Huo Yun stopped attacking 'It' and turned his attention towards Yu Xin.

"Why? What's wrong?", asked Huo Yun curiously.

Yu Xin walked over to 'It', standing in front of it protectively.

"You can't kill him.", said Yu Xin firmly.

Huo Yun frowned deeply, "Why? He hurt both you and your spouse. Why should we spare him?"

Yu Xin answered, "Because the one who should decide the punishment isn't us. He killed a person's husband. Don't you think that person deserves to decide the punishment for him?"

Huo Yun paused before nodding slowly, "You're right. It's better to let that person deal with this bastard."

Yu Xin nodded happily, "Great!"

Feng Li, who was watching them, while trying to control himself, finally felt everything was getting out of control. He stumbled forward, holding onto the wall for support.

His breathing became labored. His body trembled uncontrollably as he struggled to stay upright.

Suddenly, Yu Xin turned around and noticed Feng Li's condition.

He ran toward him immediately.

"Feng Li! Are you okay?", questioned Yu Xi worriedly.

Feng Li took a deep breath, "I...I'm fine."

Yu Xi checked Feng Li's temperature, "You're burning up. What happened?"

Feng Li didn't answer. Instead, he closed his eyes tightly and tried to calm himself down. But he was unable to, the heat in his body was eating up his consciousness.

Yu Xi looked at Feng Li anxiously, "Are you sure you're alright?"

Feng Li finally gave in to the lust and kissed Yu Xi forcefully, pinning him against the cave wall.

Looking at the scene, Everyone was shocked. Huo Yun said, "He was drugged. We will not bother you. Xi Xi, Let's go." Upon saying this, he knocked out 'It'.

Zhang Xi who saw Feng Li and Yu Xin's kiss blushed furiously. He stumbled out of the cave together with Huo Yun.

Before totally leaving the cave, Huo Yun said, "Feng Li, go somewhere safe before doing all this."

___________

Hope y'all are enjoying~
Bye~