Arc 2(6)

Arc 2(6)

While Feng Li was caressing the little fox, the little fox purred softly.

"I didn't give you a name, how about I give you one.......... How about Xiaobai?" , said Feng Li.

Hearing this name, the little fox slapped Feng Li's arms with his little paw, as if saying, you have no sense of naming this great fox.

Soon, a soldier came into the tent and said respectfully, "Your Highness, the food is ready."

Feng Li nodded, and the soldier left the room. He looked down at the little fox, "Naughty Little guy, I'll bring your food here, be good and don't make any trouble. I'll be back soon."

Soon, Feng Li left the tent and the naughty fox, who was lying down, stood up and turned towards the entrance of the tent. Seeing that Feng Li left, his body started shining brightly, and he turned into a naked human. Little fox, who turned into his human form, was too beautiful. He had big doe eyes and long eyelashes. His lips were pink and small. He was thin and was a head shorter than Feng Li. His skin was white. His face was small, but his cheeks had baby fat, making him look childish. His jet black long hair reached his thin waist. Anyone who'll see him would mistake him as a woman, undoubtedly.

The little fox, who was called naughty, put his hands on his waist and said childishly with blushing cheeks, with his eyes towards the entrance of the tent, "You, Human, dare to call me naughty, hu!, I am a cute fox! Furthermore, my name is Yu Xin, which my daddy gave me, not Xiaobai. These humans don't have a good naming sense."

Yu Xin sat down on the chair naked and pouted his lips, while thinking, 'If not for finding my father, I would have never come near this human.......even....even though this human is really handsome.'

Yu Xin blushed while thinking, 'Why....why am I blushing and........and why is my heart beating faster and faster......... Daddy was right, these humans are not good at all.'

Soon his thoughts changed and started thinking about his daddy. His hands on his thighs clenched his hands.

'Daddy would really give me a lesson if he found out that I came to find my scumbag father.'

'Daddy should have already found the letter I wrote before leaving.'

Yu Xin patted his face lightly and said, "Yu Xin, Yu Xin, don't worry, you'll be fine."

Yu Xin soon heard someone coming near the tent, he changed into his fox form again. He sniffed slightly as if to confirm whether it was his human who was coming. But it was an entirely different smell from his human. His human smelled like something like grapes but more intoxicating, but this person smells more like a strong perfume which is mostly used by women. He thought, 'The place that we are in the middle of the forest, how can there be a woman here?'

Then a thought came into his mind which made him really downhearted, and it wasn't clear to him why his heart hurt and his eyes were filled with tears. He thought that the woman who was coming near the tent was the concubine of his human or a prostitute who came here to serve his human. Because it was normal in the human world for a man to marry many women. It wasn't clear to him why he felt that the human should belong to only him and should only love him. But they only met today, how can he feel this way?

While he was trapped in his thoughts, the woman had already entered the tent. The woman was beautiful, but her eyes were filled with greed. She was wearing a white cloak. After entering the tent, she removed her cloak and her obscene clothes were revealed on her. She only wore translucent clothes and her inners were clearly visible.

The woman saw a little fox in the tent and stared at it with disgust in her eyes. She said, "how can there be a wild animal here."

But she didn't even touch Yu Xin but said, "A wild animal, but it's only a child, what can it do to me?"

After saying that, she went to the corner and lit an incense stick. After, she came to Yu Xin and caught his neck and threw it on the other side of the tent and sat down on the chair.

Yu Xin balanced his body and didn't get hurt. It wasn't clear to him why this woman lit an incense stick in the corner of the tent. But by seeing her lewd clothes, he knew she came to her to seduce his human.

However, before he could do anything, Feng Li entered the tent.

When Feng Li entered, he detected an aphrodisiac mixed in the air, and he understood the situation after seeing a woman in obscene clothes. He felt disgusted by this and called out, "Li Long!"

Hearing his name called by the Regent, Li Long ran into the tent and saw the woman and understood everything. He went to her and caught her and hit her on the back of her neck. After the woman fainted, Li Long carried the woman out and tied her down and also threw a blanket on her to hide her lewd clothes.

After Li Long went out with the woman, Feng Li went to the corner of the tent and stepped on the incense stick to stop the aphrodisiac from spreading even more. A bit of aphrodisiac can do nothing to him, but didn't know what would have happened if the tent had high concentration of aphrodisiac. But Feng Li was sure that he would have killed the woman rather than do anything with her.

Then Feng Li walked to the little fox and said worriedly, "did she do anything to you, Xiaobai?"

He picked Yu Xin up and carefully checked Yu Xin's whole body, until he was sure that Yu Xin was fine.

Soon Li Long came in the tent again, he stood a little far away from Feng Li and stated, "Your Highness, she is tied down."

"Check out who sent her here, those guys are going too far now. Now even went as far as using aphrodisiac.", said Feng Li as he squinted his eyes dangerously.

Li Long gulped in fear, thinking, 'That person who did this is going to regret it in the future.'

Yu Xin licked Feng Li's hands to calm him down.

Feng Li calmed his aggression down and patted Yu Xin on his head and said, "Change the chair right now."

Li Long answered and left the tent, leaving Yu Xin and Feng Li alone.

_____________

New Chapter for You Guys~

Bye~(◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*。