Arc 3(23)[NFSW]

The couple inside the cave ignored everyone else and kept kissing passionately.

Their tongues tangled together fiercely. They moaned loudly as they enjoyed each other's taste.

After some time, they broke apart for air. Yu Xi panted heavily as he stared into Feng Li's half-lidded eyes.

Feng Li leaned forward and placed his forehead against Yu Xi's, whispering softly, "I'm sorry, but I can't hold back anymore."

Feng Li then captured Yu Xi's lips again and pressed him hard against the wall.

Yu Xi gasped slightly and pushed Feng Li's chest breaking from the kiss and said, "Let's go to my cave where I used to live first. There is no one there."

Feng Li nodded, "Alright, let's go."

Feng Li picked him up and jumped out of the cave. He landed gracefully on the ground outside.

Then, he dashed toward the rabbit clan with incredible speed.

It didn't take long for them to arrive at the cave.

As soon as they entered the cave, Feng Li threw Yu Xi on the bed and climbed on top of him.

He pressed his weight against Yu Xi's body and started rubbing their groins together.

Yu Xi gasped softly as he felt Feng Li's hardness rubbing against him.

Feng Li kissed him hungrily while removing his clothes. He pulled off Yu Xi's clothes.

He then undressed himself too.

Yu Xi watched Feng Li stripping himself in front of him with wide eyes. His face turned bright red as he saw Feng Li's naked figure.

His heart beat rapidly. It was beating so fast that it might burst out any moment now.

Feng Li smirked mischievously and bent down to suck Yu Xi's nipples.

Yu Xi moaned loudly, arching his back slightly.

Feng Li licked his nipple and nibbled lightly on it.

He moved downwards towards Yu Xi's stomach. He kissed Yu Xi's belly button gently before continuing downward.

Yu Xi squirmed uncomfortably beneath Feng Li.

"No! Don't lick there...", whimpered Yu Xi shyly.

But Feng Li ignored his protests and continued licking Yu Xi's body.

Finally, he reached between Yu Xi's legs and touched his cock. He stroked Yu Xi's cock slowly, teasing him.

Yu Xi moaned loudly, throwing his head backward.

Feng Li pumped Yu Xi's dick harder and faster.

The pleasure was intense and overwhelming. It made Yu Xi lose his mind.

He couldn't think straight anymore. All he could focus on was the feeling of Feng Li touching him.

Feng Li suddenly stopped stroking him and looked up at Yu Xi, smiling wickedly.

"Do you want more?"

Yu Xi nodded frantically, "Yes...please, give me more!"

Feng Li grinned evilly, "Very well."

He pushed Yu Xi's thighs apart and spread them wide open. Then, he positioned himself between Yu Xi's legs.

He held Yu Xi's legs and began to insert his one cock into Yu Xi's hole.