Arc 2(16)

Arc 2(16)

In the garden of Feng Li's Courtyard,

The garden was filled with flowers, and the birds were chirping cheerfully. In this beautiful scenery, Yu Xin was swinging on the swing happily. He was as if a fairy had come down from the heavens.

A few moments before,

Yu Xin was sitting bored on the couch. He pouted, dissatisfiedly. After Feng Li left for the palace, many desserts were presented in front of him. He ate all the desserts and now he had nothing to do. He wanted to check out the market of the capital city. It was his first time in the capital city. He wanted to ask Feng Li to take him around the market.

The maids saw him being bored. One of them took a step forward and asked respectfully, "Sir, do you want to take a look around the courtyard?"

It was not difficult for maids to show him around the courtyard except for the study room. They didn't dare go into the study room nor will they ever dare to take someone to go into the study room. Even if the crown prince valued this person very much.

They showed Yu Xin every corner of the courtyard, and in the end, they went to the garden.

Yu Xin liked this place very much, not because of the flowers or something, but because this place rather reminded him of his childhood, especially the swing in between the garden. He still recalled, whenever he would be sad about something, his dad would let him sit on the swing and swing him.

His dad would always love him and show him his happy face.

The house he lived in with his father was in the middle of the forest. His house had two bedrooms, one kitchen, and one bathroom. In front of his house was the swing which was supported by a huge tree.

His dad and he had separate bedrooms. But because he was afraid to sleep alone, his dad would sleep together with him.

But one day during nighttime, he woke up at the midnight because of a nightmare. He was alone on the bed. His dad was not sleeping beside him. Yu Xin slowly got up from his bed and went out of his room. He was unable to find his dad. Until he saw his dad sitting on the swing. His body was trembling and his forehead was sweaty. His dad's eyes which were always smiling were filled with tears of sadness and desperation. He went near and his nose was filled with the fruity fragrance of a peach.

Yu Xin was taught by his dad about the estrus period which came once every year after a fox fairy turns eighteen. He was already nine years old and he knew about it. A fox fairy needed his life partner to get relief in the estrus period. When he saw his dad in pain, he made up his mind to make his scumbag dad suffer. Since then, he always tried to find a way to go out of the forest.

But most of the time, hunters or smugglers tried hunting him. He was unable to go out. But when he turned seventeen, he saw soldiers marching from there. He immediately ran toward his house and went in and wrote the letter hastily and left before the army went further away.

He ran and searched, but the army was already far away. He sniffed the surroundings to find his way to the army. He went forward to the way from where the soldiers marched.

Sky was slowly turning dark. Yu Xin became scared. It was his first time alone in the woods. He would always go with his dad whenever they had any work to do.

After some time, he reached the riverside. Before he could sniff again to find soldiers, he heard the noise of a horse running. Yu Xin stiffened and his fur stood up. He ran to hide behind a tree.

He saw a handsome man wearing armor, riding the horse stopped near the riverside. The man got up from the horse and went near the river. The man took off all his clothes.

Yu Xin blushed but because of his fur, it was unnoticeable. Then, he slowly went toward the man and was caught by Feng Li. Now, he was living in Feng Li's courtyard.

He was having fun in the garden like a child.

In the palace garden,

Feng Li, the emperor, and the empress were sitting; discussing to finish off rebels together. Feng Li said, "Marquis Liao has joined the rebels and is going to rebel around half a year later."

The emperor nodded and expressed, "It was clear to me that he was trying to imply that you are attempting to revolt."

The emperor sighed pitifully. Only three of them and some of the loyal servants knew that if it were possible, he would have given the throne to Feng Li.

Feng Li saw his expression and said, "Dad, I already told you. First, let me remove all the rebels then you can throw this burden on me."

The empress smiled, to change the topic, she questioned doubtfully, "By the way, Son, who is that beautiful boy in your house?"

Hearing this, Feng Li coughed lightly and said, "My cute wife"

The emperor was drinking his tea and when he heard the reply Feng Li gave, he choked on his tea. He coughed loudly.

Feng Li and the empress turn their eyes toward him. The emperor stopped coughing and cried, "How can you marry a man?!"

Feng Li rolled his eyes at him and ignored him. The empress glared at the emperor. Then she turned toward Feng Li again.

She raised her eyebrows and asked, "When did you get married? Why don't I know?"

Feng Li answered, "We didn't get married yet; It is my unchangeable plan."

The emperor raised his voice and queried, "What if I don't allow you?"

Feng Li responded emotionlessly, "Then I won't be the future king and you won't have any spare time to spend with mom. I can even add an extra duty to you; It can take away some free time that you have."

The emperor's eyes twitched and he zipped his lips and didn't express anything.

The empress laughed lightly and said, "I don't mind you being with a boy but what would you do about an heir for the future?"

Feng Li answered casually, "I'll adopt one."

For Feng Li, nothing meant more than his baby Yu Xin.

____________________

Guys, I feel like this arc is going slow. I wanted to write some hot scenes. But now, I am in the 16th part of this arc 2 but there is NOT A SINGLE CHAPTER FILLED WITH HOT AND SPICY STUFF UHHHHH!!!!!! 

I hope I'll be able to complete this arc before April ends.....*fingers crossed* 

Also, write spicy stuff in a few days *laughing wildly*

I hope my exams will not make an entry (like a villain) in between.

By the way, what do you think An Nuo (Yu Xin's dad) will do when he will face Yu Yan (General Yu) in the future?

1. An Nuo will be badass and will kick Yu Yan away.

2. An Nuo will forgive Yu Yan after knowing everything.

3. An Nuo will not forget the pain, and leave Yu Yan, after knowing everything.

Answer the MCQ question in the comment section.

Till then,

Bye~

LoVe YoU GuYs <3