Arc 3(9) [S.NFSW]

"Why did you stop?", a voice called out. Yu Xin whimpered, looking at Feng Li's face and eyes with an eager yet nervous expression. Feng Li's gaze shifted and stared up into Yu Xin's beautiful face and then met Yu Xin's own, gazing into those dark black eyes. His soft face was full of tears and they streamed down his face, staining his perfect skin. Feng Li gave him a soothing smile.

"Good.", Yu Xin responded shyly.

Feng Li only grunted, not sure about what he said. However, the message got across as Feng Li tightened his hug. He held his ass with both hands.

And, as they slowly recovered their strength and caught their breaths, Yu Xin suddenly collapsed on top of Feng Li, completely exhausted, yet still satisfied with their night.

Feng Li felt a lot better, as Yu Xin laid on him, his breathing even.

"Are you sleeping, baby?"

"No, I'm not.", Yu Xin mumbled against his chest. Feng Li only chuckled at his answer.

"We can continue tomorrow, alright? Tonight's lesson is over.", Feng Li softly said, after placing a peck on his lover's forehead.

"Yes, master.", Yu Xin groaned, teasing and yawning. Feng Li rolled his eyes at him, knowing that his little lover was just teasing him and enjoying seeing him being affected by him.

Feng Li cleared his throat and decided to distract his thoughts.

"How are you feeling?", he inquired.

"A bit sore. My rear is throbbing...but other than that, I think I'm fine."

"I know you are sore, but I mean...are you ok?"

"Yes.", Yu Xin simply replied, hugging his waist, "You?"

Feng Li grinned down at Yu Xin.

"Couldn't be better.", he leaned in and kissed the tip of Yu Xin's warm forehead, brushing off the sweaty strands of hair.

Yu Xin scrunched up his nose, rubbing his cheek on his lover's chest.

"Well then, good night, baby.", he nosed his soft ear, inhaling and snuggling into his warmth, their bond flaring and dancing in the darkness.

"I love you, darling...sweet dreams...and good night to you too. Always have been."

Feng Li's heart stuttered and the love he had always had, filled his veins, surging and calming the monster raging within him.

A sense of satisfaction filled him as he sighed in his sleep.

Good...just right.

Perfect.

-----------

Next Morning,

A soft kiss fell on Yu Xin's delicate eyelids.

Yu Xin rubbed his eyes groggily before opening his eyes.

As he blinked to remove the blurriness from his vision, he was faced with Feng Li's bare torso.

He sleepily smiled and hugged his waist, mumbling a "g'morning", burrowing deeper into Feng Li's neck.

"Mmhm. G'morning.", Feng Li returned the greeting, hugging Yu Xin tighter. He nuzzled his way down the crook of Yu Xin's neck.

"Shall we sleep in?", he questioned in Yu Xin's soft silky hair. He heard Yu Xin hummed in consideration, and chuckled low.

Yu Xin pouted at the teasing rumble and softly slapped his firm chest.

He peered up and was enchanted by the brilliant gleam of Feng Li's emerald eyes and his playful smile.

They gazed into each other's eyes, affection overwhelming and clouding their rational mind.

In this moment, Yu Xin could see the unadulterated adoration for him. He flushed with pleasure when Feng Li pressed his warm lips against the corner of his mouth, before kissing his forehead, cheeks, and every inch of his face. Yu Xin felt his breath caught in his throat as Feng Li kissed him properly, slowly yet powerfully, gentle but commanding, his tongue running on the seams of his lips.

Yu Xin was loitering between sleep and reality, lost in the tenderness of the lips moving against his and Feng Li's exploring tongue.

At that very moment, in a small, unimportant world that held only two, both Yu Xin and Feng Li felt their heart swell and burst into an explosion of sparks.

When Feng Li broke away, Yu Xin realized that he had been clinging onto Feng Li's body, their bare body flush against one another. Yu Xin ducked his head embarrassed, shyly tucking his head in Feng Li's neck, as if not facing his lover would somehow dispel the rising tension between them. He tried his utmost not to remember the hardness poking his stomach and thighs, and not notice his own half erection that was sliding against Feng Li's.

"Ahh, my poor lover...do not be shy, don't be flustered and don't hide. Do you really not know how stunning you are?"

Feng Li placed a warm, reassuring hand on Yu Xin's bare arse. With the other, he grabbed Yu Xin's chin firmly but gently and brought him in for a brief and soft kiss. He chuckled when he saw the lovely shade of rose bloom on his lover's cheek, nose, and neck.

Yu Xin opened his mouth, his first word came out barely a whisper.

"But...", Yu Xin tried to convince and refused him but failed when a fiery, ravenous, hot look flashed in his lover's eyes. His eyes dropped shut and his mouth was covered by an insistent mouth.

There were no more words from Yu Xin that morning.

But, perhaps there didn't need to be any.

They communicated in a deeper sense, one that required no speech and required their hearts.

"Mm...", a mewl slipped from Yu Xin's puffed, reddened, and bruised mouth. It was accompanied by his fingers gripping tightly on the man towering above him, and the hot, red, throbbing member twitching inside him.

His smooth, fair leg tightened its grip around the narrow waist, and the other struggled helplessly, as Yu Xin clawed desperately for air. But, the sight of his lover writhing beneath him and trying to catch a breath made it almost impossible for him.

His green eyes darkened into an obsidian shade, feral and predatorily. He leaned forward and inhaled their mingled scent, licking a long stripe along the length of Yu Xin's clavicle. He rutted into his lover again and again, slamming his swollen balls, digging his hard and hot cock as deeply as he can, rubbing their bodies together with fervent desire and raw passion.

His voice hoarsely murmured his name and Yu Xin quivered.

"Come for me, darling. Come for me...", his breath grazed the sensitive shell and lobe of Yu Xin's sweet, irresistible, and lovely ear.

Yu Xin obediently cried out when an erratically wild, molten liquid shot into his passage, and he soaked Feng Li's torso in white streaks of semen.

They clung onto each other, breathing heavily and heavily sated, happy, warm, and comfortable in their mutual embrace.

___________________________

Hey~ everyone~
Hope you are enjoying the chapters of Arc 3.

Also, I know it's to soon to tell or ask about Arc 4, but i want to tell you a lil but about it.

I'm thinking to make Feng Li, the Film Emperor in next arc~

I'll be adding something else too~
So stick around till the end!

Bye~