Arc 1 (1) [Revised]

Arc 1(1)

Seated on the couch, a young boy gradually opens his eyes, revealing a piercing gaze that sends shivers down the spines of those around him. With his handsome features, including a high nose bridge, deep green eyes, thin pale lips, and a wheat-colored complexion, he exudes an aura of undeniable allure. Standing tall at an impressive height of 190 cm, he possesses broad shoulders that taper down to a narrow waist, showcasing his remarkable physique.

("System, where am I?")

('You are currently in a club surrounded by the friends of the original body.')

("Alright, give me the information.")

('Here it is...

The novel you have been transported into is titled [Make You Mine], a captivating campus novel set in a world where three genders exist: Alpha, Beta, and Omega.

Our protagonist, Song Jin, is an Omega who hails from an ordinary family. Despite his humble background, he manages to secure admission to the prestigious Academia High School. However, on his very first day, he becomes the target of bullying by other Omegas due to his background. Fortunately, our male lead, Jiang You, the heir of the Jiang Corporation, witnesses the distressing incident and promptly comes to Song Jin's rescue. Jiang You is immediately captivated by Song Jin's beauty and alluring pheromones, falling head over heels in love with him.

Sadly, Song Jin only views Jiang You as a dear friend, leading to his rejection of the male lead's heartfelt confession. Nonetheless, Jiang You remains undeterred, persistently pursuing Song Jin's heart. Eventually, their relationship takes a romantic turn, and the protagonist agrees to start dating the male lead.

As the story progresses, we witness their journey through school, and upon their graduation, the male lead decides to propose to our protagonist, sealing their love and ensuring a blissful future together.')

("Then, who am I?")

('You now embody the character of the villain in this story. You are the heir to Feng Corporation, and your love for the protagonist is met with intense hatred towards the male lead, who is dating Song Jin. In your misguided pursuit of the protagonist, you attempt to commit a heinous act of rape. However, the male lead intervenes, resulting in the collapse of your family's company and your subsequent imprisonment.')

("Hmm")

After his exchange with the system, Feng Li rises from his seat and makes his way towards the washroom.

"Feng Li, where are you going?" inquires Huo Yun, a friend of the original body.

"I need to use the washroom," Feng Li replies.

He then leaves the room, his footsteps carrying him down the hallway.

("At which point in the timeline am I right now?")

('You are currently situated two days prior to the commencement of the main plot.')

("Okay")

While traversing the corridor after exiting the washroom, Feng Li unintentionally collides with another individual—a delicate-looking Omega. This Omega possesses a petite face adorned with large doe-like eyes, a cute small nose, and plump red lips. Their flawless complexion resembles that of white porcelain, and they stand at a slight build, with a height of 165 cm.

"Sorry," the Omega utters, their cheeks turning rosy upon catching sight of Feng Li's visage, before swiftly darting away.

"Cute," Feng Li remarks, a soft smile playing on his lips as he watches the Omega disappear into the distance.

After a brief moment of contemplation, he readjusts his focus and resumes his journey down the corridor.

_______________________

Well, that's it for today .........

I don't know if you like it but if you did like it please comment me (・∀・)

Waiting for your comments.(≧▽≦)

Image above is not mine.......