Arc 2(9)

Arc 2(9)

Two days later,

The royal staff adorned the entire palace even more luxuriously and beautifully. The royal chefs were making appetizing and ravishing delicacies, while royal guards were guarding even an inch of the palace to avoid uncertain attacks from enemies. While the maids and housekeepers were busy organizing the seating and tables in the banquet halls.

As all the others were preoccupied with getting ready for the banquet, Feng Li was seated in the pavilion in his courtyard. He was playing around with his little fox by tickling him and kissing him. Feng Li teased and kissed the small canine so much that he let him do his bidding. The small fox was so weary that he stopped focusing on Feng Li and was napping with his eyes shut.

Feng Li still didn't cease harassing the little fox. Li Long, who had been observing all of this from the side, sighed. He wasn't aware when the Regent became so childish. Who didn't know that the Regent is an intimidating person who cares about nothing now looking at the same person. Li Long felt that he had drunk too much alcohol and was now hallucinating.

Yu Xin fell asleep on Feng Li's lap while breathing softly. Feng Li smoothed his fur gently while smiling lightly. His smile contained satisfaction and doting.

Feng Li didn't know why, but at this moment he felt as if he had found his heaven. When he was still fighting in the war, he felt that he had lost something precious. He often dreamed about a person, but he never remembered the face of that person. He only knew that the person was thin and a head shorter than himself.

So during the war, to remove this uncomfortable feeling, he never took his life seriously and fought a war like a madman. But even doing so, he could not forget or minimize the pain in his heart. He kept killing the enemy soldiers until the war was over.

Soon, he met Xiao Bai, who made his heart calm. He only met him two days ago, but he was addicted to pampering his little fox.

Feng Li got up from his seat and said, "Li Long, I am going to my bedroom. If anyone comes to meet me, just say that I'm asleep."

Li Long bowed and answered, "I'll do as you say, Your Highness. "

Feng Li went into his bedroom and slowly put the little fox down. He then went to change his clothes into comfortable ones, lay down beside Xiao Bai, and went to sleep with his arms hugging Xiao Bai.

Feeling the softness of Xiao Bai in his arms, Feng Li soon went into a deep sleep.

Time passed; it was already evening, just an hour before the banquet began. Feng Li wore a purple hanfu with golden thread embroidery and a jade pendant tied around his waist. His broad shoulders and strong waist complimented the dress really well. His long hair was tied into a half-bun.

Yu Xin, who saw Feng Li being dressed up so handsomely and elegantly, wanted to wear a dress too. He hadn't dressed properly in more than three days. He had been in his animal form these days to keep his secret hidden. But now he was tired.

Yu Xin snorted pitifully and turned his head away from Feng Li's direction.

Feng Li saw Xiao Bai's action and thought he was tired. He said lightly, "Xiao Bai, do you want to stay at home?"

Yu Xin immediately jumped on Feng Li after hearing his question, as if dissatisfied with the question.

Feng Li caught Yu Xin, who was about to hit him, and hugged him. Yu Xin hit him with his paws to show his dissatisfaction.

Feng Li chuckled and kissed his little canine.

Feng Li knew that he couldn't go to the banquet before everyone, so he had too much time even if the banquet started.

After some time, he carried Xiao Bai in his arms and went into his carriage to attend the banquet. This banquet was specially organized to celebrate the triumph of war.

Shortly after, they reached the banquet. He emerged from his carriage.

Feng Li made his way to the gate of the banquet hall.

When Eunuch saw him, he immediately bowed and said, "Your Highness, crown prince."

Yu Xin was not surprised because he had been hearing others refer to his human as "Your Highness" for the past few days. But he would be lying if he said that he was not shocked about this at first.

Yu Xin was really shocked at first because he never knew the person whom everyone was calling "Regent" was actually a crown prince. Yu Xin, who was here to search for his scumbag father, actually got a golden thigh. A really valuable golden thigh, which was as valuable as his food. This golden thigh could help him find his father.

Feng Li nodded at the eunuch, and the eunuch immediately announced, "THE CROWN PRINCE IS ENTERING THE HALL!"

After the eunuch announced, Feng Li stepped into the banquet hall with Xiao Bai in his arms.

Courtiers and ministers who had come with their families rushed to greet him. Some were filled with greed, while others were respectful. The daughters of courtiers and ministers who were not yet engaged wanted to find a way to make the crown prince like them. But they didn't dare to go because of fear.

Yu Xin saw these women and snorted angrily. He turned his head up to look at Feng Li, who was listening to courtiers and ministers, and bit his arm lightly.

Feng Li was bored listening to the sweet talk of the ministers and courtiers and wanted to find a reason to go to his seat. So when Xiao Bai bit him, he looked down at the little fox, whose eyes were watery and pitiful but filled with a little anger. Feng Li's eyes were filled with smiles and pampering, but when he looked up at the ministers and courtiers, he became indifferent and said, "My pet is a little uncomfortable; I'll go to my seat first."

Feng Li stated this and left the ministers and courtiers to talk. He sat down in his seat, which was near the seat where the emperor and the empress sat together.

Before long, the eunuch announced, "THE EMPEROR AND THE EMPRESS ARE ENTERING THE HALL!"

__________________

NEW CHAPTER EVERYONE~

Wanted to ask you guys something~

It's about the next arc...

So should it be -

1) Farming World

2) Beast World

3) Cultivation World

Just type the numbers~ ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

About the next chapter, I'll update when I'll have time.

Bye~

(0v0)/