Arc 1(21)[NFSW][Rev.]

Having shared a tender kiss, Yu Xin nestled onto the bed, his gaze fixed on Feng Li. With a gradual approach, Feng Li drew nearer, his intention of reciprocating the affectionate gesture clear. Just as the anticipated kiss between them was about to take place, Yu Xin's voice, filled with playful charm, interrupted the moment.

"Feng Li~" Yu Xin's voice carried a coquettish tone, capturing Feng Li's attention. "I have a little idea," Yu Xin continued teasingly, "How about... our own little ones? Do you ever think about it~?"

The atmosphere in the room shifted as Yu Xin's coquettish words hung in the air. Feng Li's heart pounded, caught off guard by Yu Xin's boldness, but he couldn't help but be drawn to the idea.

"B-Baby, are you sure?" Feng Li stammered, his mind racing with a mix of excitement and concern. "We are not married yet, and this is a big decision."

A mischievous smile played on Yu Xin's lips as he gazed into Feng Li's eyes, his voice laced with desire and a hint of innocence. "Yes, let's do it," he replied confidently, his cheeks flushing with a deep shade of red. "Also, my estrus cycle is coming this week, and we can get a marriage certificate, right?"

Feng Li's heart swelled with love and admiration for the man in front of him. He had always known that Yu Xin was a little timid, but seeing him now, ready to embrace their future together with such determination, made Feng Li fall even deeper in love.

He cupped Yu Xin's face in his hands, caressing his cheeks tenderly. "If that's what you want, then I'm more than willing," Feng Li said, his voice filled with sincerity. "I want to create a future with you, to have a family with you."

Their eyes locked in an intimate gaze, communicating more than words ever could. Feng Li could feel Yu Xin's pheromones enveloping them, drawing them closer together, their bond growing stronger with each passing moment.

"You are my everything, Yu Xin," Feng Li whispered, his voice husky with emotion. "And if you want to start a family with me, then I'm all in. We'll face whatever challenges come our way together."

Yu Xin's face lit up with joy, feeling overwhelmed by Feng Li's unwavering support and love. "I love you, Feng Li," he murmured, a tear of happiness escaping from his eye. "Thank you for accepting all of me, for loving me despite my flaws and insecurities."

Feng Li leaned in, capturing Yu Xin's lips in a passionate kiss, sealing their decision and commitment to each other. Their love, fueled by desire and affection, blossomed like a beautiful flower, filling the room with their shared devotion.

Feng Li's restraints broke and he pecked Yu Xin's pink lips and then smooched his lips. Yu Xin parted his lips slightly, taking the chance Feng Li thrust his tongue into his mouth and rubbed their tongues together and kept thrusting in and out of Yu Xin and sucked his tongue trying to get all the sweet taste inside. Feng Li's eyes darkened and his pheromones went out of control and mixed with Yu Xin's pheromones.

Yu Xin started to breathe heavily as Feng Li's pheromones assaulted him and made him horny, wanting to jump on the Alpha. Feng Li pushed his tongue back into his mouth and started to suck on his tongue and bit lightly on the tip of Yu Xin's tongue. He let go of Yu Xin's hands, giving him the choice of whether to hold his hands or wrap his arms around his neck and pull him in, which he did, he wanted to feel the Alpha against his skin, he needed to feel his skin on his.

They moaned into each other's mouths as if they felt each other's bodies for the first time, Feng Li was bigger and muscular, which Yu Xin loved, and his strength was arousing to Yu Xin. Their tongues danced and wrestled together, taking turns being in control, trying to dominate the kiss. Feng Li squeezed Yu Xin's butt cheeks, bringing him closer to him, and ground his crotch on his. Yu Xin gasped at the feeling of Feng Li's hard, pulsating member. Feng Li's pheromones kept rising in the air.