Arc 2(19)

Arc 2(19)

By the time General Yu left, the moon was already out. Yu Xin was tired of listening and fell asleep on the shoulders of Feng Li.

Feng Li felt his shoulder sink. Someone was breathing softly on his shoulder. His ears turned red. He looked at the person sleeping on his shoulder; his heartbeat sped up. He and Yu Xin were married in the last world, but he never felt bored with this relationship. He has seen many people who did the drama of true love, but at last, it was just a few moments' show.

Feng Li slowly hugged Yu Xin into his arms and left the study room. He went into the bedroom and delicately placed him on the bed. Feng Li sat down beside Yu Xin; he surveyed him.

When he met Yu Xin, he felt a strong attraction to Yu Xin. He felt Yu Xin was so adorable, sweet, dazzling, and lovely at first sight. He fell in love with him; maybe it was because they were the polar opposite of each other. He thought this love would fade over time, instead, it grew stronger and stronger. As if they were made for each other and knew each other for thousands of years. 

He had a traumatic experience in the past, believing in love was like drowning in water; once you dive in, there's no coming back.

He was hiding his real self throughout the whole time till he was alive. When he was in the first world, he slowly removed the curtain and his real self came out. He knew he would live the world sooner or later, it didn't matter to him if others saw his actual personality.

Feng Li in the present was different from the past. Now, he was healing little by little. But the wounds in his heart were still burning. 

Feng Li gazed out of the window, looking at the trees and plants under the moonlight. 

He was unable to figure out whether he was living in a fantasy built by someone. He found a treasure, but maybe it was just to let him drop his guard and be deceived again.

Feng Li lowered his eyes, he recalled his life in the real world.

In the beginning, he was just like other children. He was mischievous, playful, and lively, like a bud ready to bloom little by little. Everything made him interested. But when he was five when he saw his mother kissing other men. He was unable to understand what was going on. Until his mother hit him and called him a dog. He was exploited each and every day.

Feng Li saw his father see everything, but his father did nothing. Until he saw his father kissing another woman. Soon, His father and mother divorced when he was ten. Everything was going so swiftly. His father wed another woman, and later he found out she was his father's mistress. They had a child, older than him. His father was cheating on his mother, no, both of them were cheating on their marriage. 

Little Feng Li, who was only five years old, was abused till he was ten; he saw his parents cheating. He lost belief in love. He was sarcastic about love. He didn't know, why would they marry each other but then cheat on each other. If they didn't love each other, why get married? Was it because of business but both of them had good businesses, they were talking the language of money. Both of their families were rich enough to feed millions of poor people.

Feng Li lost everything slowly, in the end, what was left was his one and only best friend. But, his best friend wanted his life. From birth to death, he was deceived.

After eighteen years, he was twenty-eight, and he owned his own company together with the shares in the Feng Corporation, he was made the CEO of Feng Corporation after a lot of hard work. Feng Li had money, but he never had love in his life. He was scared of giving someone his heart only to be abandoned.