Arc 1 (22) [NFSW][Rev.]

*Mature Content Ahead*

Please be careful and please skip the mature part if you're not interested.

(θ‿θ)

__________________

Half an hour later, Feng Li's knot went down and they could separate, which was good because Yu Xin couldn't take any more pleasure from the Alpha without getting hurt. He looked at the mark on his neck; it was red and slightly swollen but it didn't hurt or feel uncomfortable, it just felt warm. Feng Li looked at him with love-filled eyes. "Are you okay?" he asked as he stroked his cheek and kissed his forehead.

"Yes, I am fine," Yu Xin nodded.

He snuggled into Feng Li's chest, hiding away in the warmth of his strong arms but soon Yu Xin got up and knelt before Feng Li's cock and took it into his mouth so that he could clean him off from all the cum inside it and also show his gratitude to his lover by giving him a blowjob, showing his appreciation for what he did for him during the session. Feng Li looked at Yu Xin in disbelief, but then leaned back against the headboard, resting his hands behind his head and enjoying the feeling of Yu Xin's warm mouth wrapped around his cock, slowly moving up and down while sucking gently, trying not to cause pain because this was the first time Yu Xin was giving oral sex.

After tasting the cum on the surface of Feng Li's cock, Yu Xin licked the tip of his dick, cleaning the precum off it and took a whiff of the strong smell coming off his cock and groaned, making Feng Li groan too as he felt his dick twitch inside his mouth.

Yu Xin took a deep breath through his nose and wrapped his lips around the head of Feng Li's dick and sucked hard on it. Feng Li groaned loudly from the pleasure shooting through his dick, and his dick throbbed in Yu Xin's warm mouth. The omega started bobbing his head up and down faster, taking more of Feng Li's cock into his throat every time.

"That's it, love," Feng Li moaned. "Take me deep."

Feng Li wanted to take control and fuck Yu Xin's face roughly but didn't want to hurt him or push his limits, so he kept his hands behind his head, letting his lover do whatever he wanted. He didn't know why Yu Xin was giving him oral sex after what they just did, but he knew that it meant a lot to his lover and wouldn't try to stop him.

Feng Li tilted his head back against the headboard, closed his eyes, and relaxed while enjoying the feeling of having his cock swallowed by Yu Xin. Yu Xin tried to take Feng Li's huge cock in his mouth, but before he did, he gagged when only half of the shaft entered his throat. Feng Li tried to pull out before he caused any problems, but Yu Xin wrapped his lips around his member and took it into his throat until he felt the tip of Feng Li's dick hit the back of his throat and then started sucking hard.

Yu Xin groaned and opened his eyes and looked at Feng Li with hooded eyes, and he shivered from pleasure as his cock twitched inside his mouth. Feng Li panted heavily; this was one of the most pleasurable things that had ever happened to him. He put his hands on Yu Xin's head and combed through his hair gently, letting him know that he could continue if he wanted because Feng Li was loving every second of this.

Yu Xin smiled around Feng Li's dick and started moving up and down faster, taking more of Feng Li into his mouth each time. Feng Li grunted and started thrusting in sync with Yu Xin's bobs, causing his cock to go deeper into the omega's mouth, hitting the back of his throat and making him moan loudly, which sent vibrations along Feng Li's cock. Yu Xin moaned again, making it vibrate even more, making Feng Li feel a strange tingle at the base of his spine, telling him that he was close.

"You like sucking my cock, don't you?" Feng Li groaned when he saw how much pleasure Yu Xin was getting from taking his huge cock inside his mouth and then sliding back out, almost all of it except the tip. Yu Xin whined when Feng Li thrust deep into his mouth, pushing against the back of his throat and pulling out slightly just so that only the head was inside before he pushed in again, going deeper this time. Feng Li tried to pull out a little, giving Yu Xin some space in case he gagged again, but he took hold of Feng Li's thighs tightly, showing him that he didn't want to stop sucking his dick. Feng Li felt a new wave of pleasure run through his body.