Arc 1 (27)[NFSW]

Arc 1 (27)

As the years passed, Feng Li and Yu Xin's love for each other only grew stronger, and their happiness was magnified by the presence of their adorable children, Yu Long and Feng Lian. Now, their little ones were five years old, and the time had come for them to embark on a new adventure – their first day of kindergarten.

The excitement in the household was palpable as the morning sun bathed their home in a golden glow. Feng Li and Yu Xin were filled with mixed emotions – pride, joy, and a touch of nostalgia. It felt like just yesterday when they had held their newborn babies in their arms, and now they were all grown up and ready to take their first steps into the world of education.

In their shared bedroom, Feng Li and Yu Xin stood side by side, preparing for this special day. Yu Xin helped straighten Feng Li's tie, his fingers brushing against his husband's neck with tenderness. Feng Li, in return, adjusted Yu Xin's collar, his gaze filled with adoration as he took in his beautiful partner.

"We can't believe they are starting kindergarten already," Yu Xin said with a mix of pride and sentimentality.

Feng Li smiled warmly, "Time flies, but I'm so proud of them. They've grown so much."

With their appearance tidied up, Feng Li and Yu Xin then turned their attention to their children.

In the cozy morning light that filtered through their home, Yu Long and Feng Lian were all dressed up in their school uniforms, ready for another exciting day at kindergarten. Yu Long, with a playful glint in his eyes, hugged Yu Xin's legs, displaying his preference for the light blue outfit.

"Daddy, I wanna wear the light blue one," he said coquettishly, tugging at Yu Xin's heartstrings.

Feng Lian, on the other hand, stood nearby, wearing a mischievous expression. "Are you a child?" he teased, shooting a mockingly disgusted look at his brother before dashing over to Feng Li. With adorable innocence, he held up his arms, silently requesting a hug from his father.

Feng Li couldn't resist his little one's charm and lifted Feng Lian into a warm embrace, smiling affectionately at him. Meanwhile, Yu Long's cheeks flushed with annoyance as he watched his brother getting all the attention.

"Hmph! I am a child, so are you," retorted Yu Long, his cheeks puffed and tinted red, glaring playfully at Feng Lian.

Amidst the playful sibling rivalry, Yu Xin stepped in with a gentle tone, "Okay, okay, now let's not quarrel. And Feng Li, you're still smiling while not stopping them," he said, chuckling as he continued dressing Yu Long.

In their home, the traditional expectations of alpha and omega roles were delightfully overturned. Yu Long, the alpha, exhibited an endearing sweetness and gentleness, while Feng Lian, the omega, exuded remarkable strength and assertiveness. Their personalities seemed to defy the conventional norms, but to Feng Li and Yu Xin, it was a beautiful expression of individuality, and they embraced it wholeheartedly.

At playtime in the living room, Yu Long could be found giggling like a mischievous sprite, his eyes twinkling with joy. He'd be the first to come up with imaginative games and would often take the role of the caring protector, looking out for his younger brother with a tender heart.

On the other hand, Feng Lian was a force to be reckoned with. His determination and confidence were evident as he fearlessly led their playtime adventures, taking charge and guiding his brother and friends with a spirited enthusiasm that belied his omega status. He'd stand tall and resolute, not allowing anyone to underestimate his capabilities.

On a bright and sunny morning, the family gathered in the car to drop off Yu Long and Feng Lian at their kindergarten. Excitement filled the air as the kids eagerly anticipated the day ahead. Yu Xin and Feng Li exchanged knowing glances, feeling a mix of pride and nostalgia seeing how quickly their children were growing up.