Arc 2(3)

Arc 2(3)

After talking to the emperor and the general Yu, both Feng Li and general Yu went to the practice ground. General Yu started teaching Feng Li martial arts, he asked Feng Li to do push-ups 200 times, which was a lot for a beginner. Feng Li started doing push-ups, but the original owner's body was still young, and he was only able to do 50 push-ups, which was still good for beginners. General Yu was satisfied, thinking at least he was not good for nothing. General Yu then started teaching him archery, he asked him to try once for himself without any practice. Feng Li practiced archery and martial arts when he was in his world.

He stood 50 meters far from the target and tried to shoot the arrow. The arrow flew from him and hit at the middle of the target. Seeing this, General Yu asked, "Have you ever practiced archery before?"

Feng Li denied because he learned archery and martial arts in his world, but the original owner didn't practice archery, so it's better to keep it a secret. He started practicing archery, martial arts and sword while attending all the classes of diplomacy, warfare, politics, and other. His life became busy, and he had no time to think about other things.

While everything in the royal palace were happy and peaceful, of course except Feng Li because he is really busy.

In the right prime minister's house, everyone was in indescribable emotion. They didn't know whether to be happy or sad.

Around fifteen minutes before,

A maid ran towards the courtyard of Qin Ling, she ran and hurriedly said, "Miss, a decree from the emperor has arrived for you."

Hearing this, Qin Ling ran towards the place where her maid said and saw her father and mother standing near a eunuch who was holding a decree. She went towards them and knelt down before the eunuch together with everyone, as he read the decree saying,

"The emperor of this empire, has chosen the right prime minister's eldest daughter, Qin Ling, who is kind, gentle, and beautiful, as a crown princess for the crown prince, Feng Li. The engagement ceremony will be held after a month. The emperor has sent jade vase, gold jewelry, platinum jewelry, jade ring.......... As the gift for betrothal. The eldest daughter of the right prime minister, accept the decree."

Qin Ling takes the decree and touches the ground with her forehead and stands up. She thanks the eunuch for the decree and the prime minister Qin says, "please have a sit to have tea"

Eunuch denies while saying, "Thanking prime minister Qin, for the invitation, but I have to go and announce that the decree has been accepted."

The eunuch leaves and the place becomes silent. No one says anything, but it returns to normal when Qin Ling asks, "Dad, are you alright?"

"It's alright, LingLing, you go and have rest.", After saying this, both prime minister Qin and Qin Ling's mother went to the study room.

Feeling that they were hiding something from her, she secretly followed them and heard her father, "The Emperor has talked to me about this betrothal. He said that our daughter would be chosen as Crown Princess, but if she finds someone who she wants to marry, then she can easily annul this engagement."

"Husband, are you sure the emperor is not trying to test our loyalty.", said Mrs. Qin worriedly.

"Don't say that if someone heard that, you know what's going to happen.", said prime minister Qin.

"Also now start preparing for the banquet, the engagement ceremony is in next month"

After hearing all of this, Qin Ling quickly runs towards her courtyard. Until she collides with one of the maids, other maids help her to stand up, "Miss, did something happen?"

"N... No! It's nothing, I was just thinking.", said Qin Ling hurriedly.

"Ohhh~, we know~ miss is thinking about crown prince, right?" said one of the maids teasingly.

Hearing this, Qin Ling denied, "I am not thinking about the crown prince and anyway I want to take bath, prepare the water."

The maids went to prepare water for Qin Ling, and Qin Ling went into her bedroom.

A Day Before The Engagement Ceremony,

The crown prince of the empire, Feng Li, was having a duel with General Yu at the practice ground, until the match ended in a draw. General Yu was not shocked by this because he was watching this since the time he started teaching him sword. The learning ability of Feng Li was too strong, and he really worked hard. Whether Archery, Martial Arts or anything that is taught, he can do really too good for a beginner.

General Yu knew that tomorrow was Feng Li's engagement ceremony, so he said teasingly, "Yo! Boy, tomorrow is your engagement ceremony, excited to meet your fiancée."

"I don't like her, and she also doesn't like me, so it doesn't matter.", said Feng Li indifferently while cleaning his sword with a cloth.

"You are same as your dad and me, I know you'll only favor your sweetheart.", after saying this, General Yu was strangely silent as if thinking of something.

Seeing General Yu like this, Feng Li knew he was thinking about his wife. Everyone knows that General Yu married a man who came out of nowhere. Both General Yu and that man were really affectionate, but the man ran away because of some sort of misunderstanding. He is still searching for the man, but there was no news.

"I will search him.", said Feng Li calmly.

Hearing this, General Yu laughed, saying, "I can't find how you will do it?"

"I can find him", after saying this, Feng Li climbed on his horse

"I am going home.", Feng Li said and left the practice ground.

___________________

My college is starting from tomorrow.....

So..... I'll try to upload next chapter when I have free time~

Bye! Guys~

(。・ω・。)ノ♡