Arc 2(14)

Arc 2 (14)

"I..."

Yu Xin was at a loss for words when Feng Li revealed his feelings. He knew he loved Feng Li, but he was not sure if Feng Li would love him forever. Feng Li is a crown prince, but he was an average half-demon who didn't even know his father, let alone he had any reputation or great deeds in the empire. He was nothing.

Feng Li saw his hesitation and his thoughts written on his face. He gently caressed the right hand of Yu Xin, saying, "Baby, you don't have to feel so burdened by this confession. Let's date first, you don't have to reply to me now. After dating, if you still feel I don't love you, tell me and I will not bother you."

Feng Li knew it was impossible for him to still pester Yu Xin if he didn't love him. He would rather wait for Yu Xin his whole life than become a thorn in Yu Xin's flesh.

Yu Xin didn't know how to reply to Feng Li.

Both of them were silent but were still in the same position. Feng Li was still hugging Yu Xin on his lap, while Yu Xin was like a small bunny waiting to be hugged.

On his way to the crown prince's courtyard, Li Long's face was filled with unease, and a matter was creating turmoil in his head. He increased his horse's speed and moved faster and faster.

On reaching his destination, he immediately unmounted the horse and ran into the courtyard. The housekeeper saw him running in and asked politely, "Sir Long, if you are looking for your highness, he is right now in his room."

Li Long smiled lightly and nodded and his legs walked toward Feng Li's room. He didn't knock nor called out but went straight into the room only to see his lord cuddling with a beautiful woman. He was stunned and his face started turning red, he coughed and went straight out of the room.

Feng Li didn't pay attention to him but Yu Xin's face was filled with bashfulness.

Yu Xin stood up from Feng Li's lap and sat down beside him. Feng Li didn't stop him and said teasingly, "I'll be right back little bunny."

Yu Xin avoided Feng Li's eyes as a flush crept on his face, making his already beautiful face seductive.

Feng Li's pupils dilated and he turned his face. His ears were tinted red, he coughed lightly and said, "I'll be back."

And left the room hurriedly.

Li Long saw Regent coming out and bowed to him hurriedly. His blushing face was already normal but remembering something, he clenched his hands.

Feng Li was expressionless and questioned, "What happened?"

Li Long calmed himself down and answered, "Master, Marquis Liao is treacherous, he has joined the rebels."

Feng Li raised his eyebrows and a vicious light flashed in his eyes, what he hates the most is deception. And now someone himself is willing to become a sacrifice, then why not use it as prey to lure out the hunter?

A smile crept on his handsome face, making him look like a Greek god.

Li Long shuddered at seeing his smile and his forehead was full of cold sweat. He knows his master well, His master hates deception the most. Even during the war, one of the soldiers spread out all the secrets of the army almost causing the death of his master.

His master still handled the situation and won the war but after coming back and capturing the soldier, he threw the soldier in jail and even he doesn't know what happened at night but he knows the soldier died within half an hour without any bruises or wounds or even poisoning.

Li Long's body quivered thinking of that day. Now seeing the same expression as that day, he prayed for Marquis Liao.

Feng Li asked him to tell all the Generals who are still in the capital to go to court in the palace tomorrow and send a secret code letter to the Generals far away. And of course, the generals who are loyal to the empire are qualified to come into this courtyard.

Li Long nodded and left.

Feng Li went to his study room and called all the servants and maids together with the housekeeper.

In a meantime, everyone was standing in front of him. His eyes studied every person present in the room. All of them straightened their back and started sweating furiously because of the pressure.

Feng Li's eyes turned normal and queried, "Did anyone find the little fox?"

Everyone in the room shook their heads to deny it.

Seeing the movements of the people, Feng Li sighed distressedly. He didn't know where his little fox went to. Even though he found it a few days ago, he was fond of the little guy.

He gestured for all of them to leave.

After all of them left, he rose from his seat and went near the bookshelf. He slowly took a book from the bookshelf and sat down to read it.

Suddenly, he heard a bird fluttering its wings from his window. He rose once again went to it and untied the letter from his claws. The pigeon flew away after delivering the letter.

Feng Li unfolded the letter, and he saw...

[The beast is trying to break through the cage, no need to use force anymore]

Feng Li's eyes narrowed and he burned the letter down.

When Feng Li first came into this world, he already sent a spy to spy on Jing Tian. Whether he was meeting someone, the place, and every detail was sent to him by his spy. Now Jing Tian wants to break free from the Left side minister, there is no need to do anything. Wait and see them playing role in the puppet show.

______________

Why did Li Long misunderstand Yu Xin was a woman but The emperor and the empress didn't?

Answer me~

😂😂

Bye~