Arc 2(12)

Arc 2(12)

The palace was in total chaos. Everyone was busy calming the whole situation down. The emperor and the empress immediately came to Feng Li's courtyard together with the royal doctor.

Yu Xin, whose head was full of chaos, ran to the room where Feng Li was. He went into the room and saw Feng Li lying on the bed. His face was pale and bloodless, and he was sweating unceasingly. He was holding the bedsheets tightly, his knuckles were white, and his nerves were popping out from the back of his hands.

Yu Xin started tearing up and ran toward him. He sat down beside Feng Li and held his hands while crying. The maids who were about to stop him from getting closer to Feng Li were stunned on seeing him cry. They turned toward each other and saw the same confusion on each other's faces. This was the first time they saw him in the courtyard. They were helpless when they saw the person's tears. They didn't know whether to create distance between them or not.

The emperor and the empress, who came into the room with the royal doctor, were shocked on seeing a beautiful boy crying while holding their son's hands. They didn't know how to describe the boy's beauty. But soon they came to their senses and asked the royal doctor to treat their son.

The royal doctor took Feng Li's wrist and checked; his frowning brows were relaxed, and he sighed with peacefulness. He turned toward the emperor and the empress and bowed a little and stated relaxedly, "Great emperor and empress, the crown prince is all right. He is tired and has faced some sort of shock, but it is all right; it will not harm the crown prince."

Everyone in the room relaxed, and soon their gaze fell on Yu Xin, whose eyes and nose was red after crying. He looked pitiful, like a rabbit.

The empress became soft-hearted and asked gently, "Who is this person?"

The housekeeper heard and answered respectfully, "The empress, this gentleman is an acquaintance of the crown prince."

The empress nodded slightly.

After Feng Li's condition was balanced, the emperor and the empress went to their palace, leaving everyone behind.

Knowing Feng Li was all right, his stiff shoulders and his fast heartbeat relaxed a little. His red eyes were fixed on Feng Li's face. A maid came to him and said, "Sir, the doctor has asked everyone to leave the room to let the crown prince rest."

Yu Xin heard this and asked, "Can I... stay here for some time?"

The maid was about to deny it, but the housekeeper said, "You can because you are an acquaintance of Your Highness."

When Feng Li was ordering the housekeeper to prepare a room, He also asked him to give this person the right to live as he likes but not to say this thing to him.

Yu Xin heard this, and a small smile came on his beautiful face.

The housekeeper and the maids left the room. Yu Xin turned his head toward Feng Li. His hand slowly crept toward Feng Li's face. He gently caressed his face, like Feng Li always used to do to him.

Yu Xin didn't know what to do; he met Feng Li a few days ago. He didn't want to admit it, but when he knew that Feng Li had fainted, his heart acknowledged that he had fallen in love with Feng Li at first sight. At first, he only wanted to use Feng Li to find his father, but now he desires this person with all his heart. He knew it was difficult for Feng Li to love him. How can a person love someone who only met him four hours ago?

Yu Xin knew it was impossible for Feng Li to love him; even if he married Feng Li, there might be many concubines in Feng Li's backyard who is the crown prince. Yu Xin didn't know why he felt like crying so much today. He cried when Feng Li caught his neck, when Feng Li fainted, when he felt Feng Li would not love him, and when he felt Feng Li would marry concubines. Everything around him, his emotions, his mind, his heart, and everything about him revolved around Feng Li. He was like a thirsty traveler traveling in the desert who found an oasis, but he didn't know whether this oasis was real or just a mirage.

Drops of tears fell out of Yu Xin's eyes and fell on the bedsheet, soaking it little by little. He choked and whimpered. He felt that someone would hold him, hug him, wipe his tears, kiss him, and love him whenever he was scared of something. But that person... Who is that? Who is this person who makes him feel safe whenever he is near but unsecured when far away?

Yu Xin laid down beside Feng Li and got into Feng Li's arms to feel secure, like a lost person who finally found his home.

Yu Xin fell asleep crying in Feng Li's warm arms and refreshing fragrance.

When Yu Xin closed his eyes, a few drops of tears fell from Feng Li's eyes.

After Feng Li fainted, he felt he was reliving his previous world. He saw himself falling in love with Yu Xin at first sight, teasing him, making him feel secure, proposing to him, marrying him, having his own cute kids, growing old with him, and at last dying together with him.

Because he was depressed because of Yu Xin's declining health, he forgot what he asked the system to do for him: tie Yu Xin's soul to his own, which will make sure Yu Xin is with him in every world.

After recovering all his memories faster than the system predicted, he lost consciousness because of sudden information. The information that was injected into his brain was more than his body could handle, which caused him to faint.

______________

Guys, I have a thing to ask

If you guys have some love songs whether sad or happy...please do tell me...

I'll write listening to those because it can give me new ideas for more chapters....

Even though i already have a storyline for this Arc but still sometimes i feel i have no ideas or content to write so tell me names of songs.

It can be of any language i don't mind.....

And i tried to write sort of like a sad scene in this chapter, i don't know if i wrote well or not

But still I'll try to write better than this

Hope you'll like this chapter~

Love you guys <3

Bye~