Arc 1(28)[END][NFSW][Rev.]

Arc 1(28)[NFSW]

"Baby... you're so sweet..." Feng Li's eyes were now completely black, there wasn't even a trace of light left in them.

He licked Yu Xin's entrance slowly and teasingly, not taking him inside but only touching lightly with the tip of his tongue. This drove Yu Xin crazy, he gripped the bed sheets desperately, wanting to get more friction but Feng Li's hand held down on both of his legs and he was unable to move.

Finally, he couldn't take it anymore. "No! Please stop!"

Feng Li looked up at him with a sexy smile that sent shivers through Yu Xin's spine.

His tongue pressed inside.

The hot, wet organ forced its way into Yu Xin, who went weak in the knees and was about to faint from pleasure. Feng Li took his time exploring Yu Xin's hot tunnel before thrusting faster and harder. Soon, Yu Xin began to moan again. His hole contracted rhythmically while cum spilled over onto his stomach.

When Feng Li finally pulled back and sat up, he was already completely hard. He put on a condom.

He couldn't help himself from moving his cock around a little before shoving it deep into Yu Xin.

Yu Xin felt as though he had been burned by an iron rod.

He was unable to suppress the moans coming out of his mouth. Tears welled up in his eyes. It felt like every inch of him was being torn apart.

"Don't cry, baby..." Feng Li wrapped his arms tightly around Yu Xin, hugging his whole body close to him and comforting him, "I won't move for now... Let me get used to it first."

Yu Xin hugged Feng Li's neck desperately. Feng Li had no other choice but to just stay there with Yu Xin in his arms. He breathed heavily, trying to calm himself down. His body trembled slightly, ready to release any minute.

Soon, he started getting more accustomed to Yu Xin and began to move slowly inside him. Yu Xin's hands clawed at his back as his toes curled up while Feng Li moved inside him.

"Ohhh..." A muffled moan came from both of them at the same time. The sensation was amazing for both of them. It felt like a stormy sea crashing over each other.

Feng Li held Yu Xin tightly and started moving faster. His hard member hit all the right places, causing Yu Xin to yell in ecstasy.

Yu Xin was unable to bear it anymore. He felt his sanity fading away, making him utterly wild. He began moaning louder than ever before. "Fuck... fuck... Fuck!"

His hole tightened up and contracted rapidly as he came violently once more, letting out a scream that almost sounded painful. But Feng Li wasn't done yet, he kept thrusting into Yu Xin. The new waves of pleasure were stronger than the last, making him lose consciousness temporarily.

At the same time, Feng Li groaned loudly feeling the tightness around his shaft. His speed became faster and faster. He began to suck Yu Xin's neck as his hips went even faster, while Yu Xin was screaming inaudibly, squeezing Feng Li with all his might.

Their bodies stuck together wetly. They were covered by sweat, breathing heavily. Both men were so excited they couldn't think straight any longer.

"I can't hold it..." Feng Li held back for as long as he could. Then he released hard inside Yu Xin, shaking violently as he came. His eyes rolled back and his whole body twitched slightly while releasing thick ropes of semen over and over again.

"Feng Li... Oh my god! You're going to make me pass out..." Yu Xin almost passed out due to pleasure. He gripped Feng Li desperately, crying like a child. He felt as though his brain cells had been turned to liquid and his entire body was melting.