Arc 2(32) [S.NFSW]

Arc 2(32) [S.NFSW]

Feng Li's hand slowly loosened Yu Xin's clothes and started undoing his pants, his fingers brushing against the soft fabric of his underwear.

Yu Xin trembled as he felt Feng Li's breath hot against his ear.

"I want to take you right here, right now," Feng Li whispered, his voice a low rumble.

Yu Xin whimpered, his arousal rising sharply.

His hands clutched at the bedsheets, trying to anchor himself. He could feel Feng Li's lips pressing against his earlobe, teeth nipping at the sensitive skin. His breath was heavy and quick, and he moaned softly when Feng Li began sucking on it.

"You like that, baby?" Feng Li murmured, his tongue darting out to trace the rim of Yu Xin's ear. "Do you want me to fuck your cute ass right now?"

Yu Xin blushed like a flower in full bloom, his face turning redder by the second. The sound of Feng Li's deep voice sent shivers down his spine, and he squirmed slightly, wanting to get away from the intense sensation.

However, Feng Li held him tight, not letting go of him. Instead, his hands moved downwards, gripping Yu Xin's thighs firmly as he lifted them, pushing apart his lover's legs until they were spread wide open.

With a gentle touch, Feng Li caressed the insides of Yu Xin's thighs, his fingers leaving behind a trail of fire in their wake.

"F-Feng Li," Yu Xin stammered, his words catching in his throat. He could feel himself hardening rapidly at the sudden stimulation, and his whole body tensed up when Feng Li slipped one finger between the cheeks of his ass, pressing against the rim of his hole.

He gasped, feeling an indescribable pleasure as Feng Li slid that digit inside him, the intrusion making him shudder with lust.

Yu Xin bit his lower lip, trying to muffle his moans as Feng Li thrust that finger into him again and again, hitting his prostate every time.

His cock was now painfully hard, the fabric of his underwear rubbing against it unbearably. He wanted nothing more than to release, but he knew it would only be a matter of seconds before he came if he touched himself.

So, he resisted, squeezing his eyes shut as he tried to think of anything else besides how good it felt to have Feng Li's fingers buried deep inside him.

It didn't take long for Yu Xin to lose control, however, and he let out a loud moan when Feng Li started pumping that finger in and out of him faster.

"F-Feng Li!" he cried, his voice hoarse with desire.

"I love it when you say my name like that," Feng Li murmured, his lips brushing against Yu Xin's ear once again. "Tell me how much you want my cock inside you."

Yu Xin blushed at the request, but he couldn't resist any longer. He wanted Feng Li, and he needed him now.

But suddenly, there was a knock on their door.

Feng Li's frown deepened, his mind swirling with concern over the unexpected visit from the emperor. He was displeased by the interruption, as he had been relishing the tranquil morning with Yu Xin.

"What is it?" he growled, the irritation evident in his voice, as he tried to comprehend the reason for the emperor's sudden appearance.

"Forgive me, Master," the housekeeper's voice echoed from outside the room. "The emperor is here to see you."

Yu Xin's eyebrows furrowed, mirroring Feng Li's confusion. They couldn't fathom why the emperor would personally seek them out at this hour.

"All right, I'll be out soon," Feng Li replied, his tone a mix of duty and concern for Yu Xin.