Arc 3(29)[NFSW]

Yu Xin knew his heat was coming close. He needed to talk to Feng Li before entering into his heat mode.

During night time, after Feng Li came back home from work, Yu Xin greeted him with smile, "Feng Li, Welcome Back!"

Feng Li hugged Yu Xin and kissed his forehead. He said with a soft voice, "I'm Home, Baby."

"Have you eaten yet?", Feng Li asked.

Yu Xin nodded, "Mhmm... I ate with the elders earlier."

"That's good. Let's sleep now.", Feng Li said gently.

Yu Xin agreed obediently, "Okay."

They went to bed and cuddled up together.

Feng Li wrapped his arm around Yu Xin's waist and pulled him closer.

He leaned forward and whispered in Yu Xin's ear, "What's wrong? You seem nervous."

Yu Xin bit his lower lip anxiously, "My heat will be coming soon."

Feng Li said understandingly, "When?"

Yu Xin hesitated for a moment before answering honestly, "In two days, at most three days."

Feng Li caressed Yu Xin's cheek tenderly, "Don't worry. Everything will be fine."

"I won't let anything happen to you.", Feng Li promised sincerely.

Yu Xin blushed slightly. He buried his face in Feng Li's chest, hiding it.

"Thank you, Feng Li."

"No thank you's are needed between us.", Feng Li replied affectionately.

After talking, Yu Xin calmed down a lot.

He closed his eyes and relaxed in Feng Li's embrace.

----------

Three days later, Yu Xin woke up sweating. His body felt hot all over. His breathing was heavy. He looked around and realized he was alone in the cave. His ears and tail were out.

He got up slowly and walked outside. The sun shone brightly in the sky. The air was warm and fresh.

He took a deep breath and exhaled loudly. He wanted to head towards where everyone was gathering to eat. But, he knew it was not good to go out when he was already in heat. He could attract unwanted attention. So, he decided to wait for Feng Li here.

A few moments later, Feng Li entered the cave.

He saw Yu Xin standing there with red cheeks and panting heavily.

Feng Li smiled gently, "Morning, baby."

Yu Xin greeted back weakly, "G-good Morning...Feng Li, I feel uncomfortable..."

Feng Li pulled Yu Xin into his arms and hugged him tightly.

He kissed his forehead lightly and whispered soothingly, "It's okay, baby. I'm here."

"Let's go inside first."

Yu Xin asked while groaning, "Where were you? Why did you leave me alone?"

Feng Li answered softly, "I went to tell them not to come near our place. Don't worry, no one will come here until we let them know they can do so."

Yu Xin nodded slightly, "Okay."

Feng Li carried Yu Xin in his arms and laid him on the bed.

"I'll take care of you, okay?", Feng Li promised earnestly.