Arc 2(28) [NFSW]

Arc 2(28) [NFSW]

Feng Li thrust in and out of Yu Xin as long as he could. His hands were gripping Yu Xin's waist, trying to pull him down onto his hard cock. He didn't want to stop thrusting in and out of his lover, his hips kept moving in time with Yu Xin. He couldn't believe that his baby was riding out the pleasure so strongly. Feng Li kept thrusting in and out of his lover.

Yu Xin couldn't take it anymore and Feng Li saw that his eyes were rolling to the back of his head and his hands were gripping his shoulders tightly. He could feel Yu Xin's cock throbbing in between their bodies, and a stream of cum shot out.

Yu Xin continued to thrust in and out of his lover, trying to ride out the intense pleasure as long as possible.

Feng Li continued thrusting in and out of Yu Xin, his hands gripping Yu Xin's ass, holding his lover tightly. He thrust in and out of his baby until the pleasure was too much to bear. Feng Li grabbed Yu Xin's waist, pushing him down onto his hardness as he thrust up one last time. The pleasure was too much for them to bear. Their bodies continued to thrust in and out of each other, trying to ride out the intense pleasure as long as possible. His hot seed shot into Yu Xin. He kept thrusting up into his lover, filling him with his cum. Feng Li felt his lover's hole tighten around his cock and he thrust up hard one last time. He was pushed over the edge, his hard shaft throbbed as he spilled his warm cum deep inside his lover.

Feng Li's body kept thrusting up into Yu Xin, making sure he filled his lover with his cum. His hands were gripping his lover's hips, trying to push him down onto him, his cock kept sliding in and out of Yu Xin, emptying himself.

Yu Xin couldn't take the feeling of Feng Li's cock sliding in and out of him anymore. He hugged Feng Li and fainted on him.

Feng Li hugged Yu Xin tightly. Their bodies were plastered together as Feng Li's cock slid out of Yu Xin, leaving a trail of their mixed cum.

----

Feng Li rose from the bed, careful not to disturb the sleeping Yu Xin. He tucked him in with a soft quilt, admiring his peaceful face. He left the room quietly and headed to the inn's lobby, where he requested the servant to prepare some warm water for bathing. He also asked for a fresh set of bedding, as the current one was stained with their passion.

The servant nodded and quickly arranged a bathroom next to their room, filling a wooden bathtub with steaming water. Feng Li thanked him and returned to his lover's side. He lifted Yu Xin gently in his arms, feeling his warm breath on his neck. He carried him to the bathroom, making sure no one saw them.

Feng Li stepped into the tub with Yu Xin, holding him close to his chest. He took a soft cloth and gently wiped Yu Xin's body, paying special attention to his lower parts. He wanted to make sure Yu Xin was clean and comfortable and did not suffer from any infection or pain. He felt Yu Xin twitch as he inserted a finger inside him, flushing out the remnants of their lovemaking.

Yu Xin moaned softly in his sleep, mumbling, "No more."

Feng Li kissed his forehead tenderly, whispering, "Ok, no more."

He rinsed himself and Yu Xin, then wrapped them both in a fluffy towel. He dried them off and changed their clothes, then carried Yu Xin back to the bed.

As the soft glow of moonlight gently bathed the room, Feng Li carefully lowered Yu Xin onto the fresh, crisp bedding, ensuring every inch of the bed was comfortable and inviting. The air was filled with the faint scent of lavender, emanating from the freshly washed sheets, creating an atmosphere of tranquility and serenity.