Arc 1(25)[Rev.]

Arc 1 (25)

The words "You are pregnant" hung heavily in the air, hitting both Yu Xin and Feng Li like a tidal wave. Shocked and unable to process the news, their initial reactions were frozen in time.

Tears began to stream down Yu Xin's cheeks as the realization sank in. Overwhelmed by a mix of emotions, he turned towards Feng Li, seeking comfort and solace in his lover's arms. With a deep, heartfelt embrace, Yu Xin clung to Feng Li's waist, his tears soaking into the fabric of Feng Li's T-shirt.

Feng Li, too, was visibly moved, his eyes glistening with tears of joy and a touch of trepidation. He held Yu Xin tenderly, afraid that any excessive pressure might shatter the delicate soul he cherished so dearly. Gently lifting Yu Xin's tear-streaked face, Feng Li softly wiped away the droplets with a tender touch, his eyes filled with profound love and adoration.

His heart brimming with affection, Feng Li leaned down to place a gentle kiss on Yu Xin's forehead, an expression of assurance and unwavering support. Despite the tears still flowing from Yu Xin's eyes, a faint smile appeared on his face, basking in the love and warmth that enveloped him.

Amid their intimate moment, a subtle cough disrupted their world. Turning their gaze towards the sound, they found the doctor and nurse observing them with understanding smiles. Feeling a blush of embarrassment tinting his cheeks, Yu Xin sought refuge by burying himself in Feng Li's chest, his emotions still raw and unsteady.

Feng Li, however, maintained his composure, offering a grateful smile to the medical staff. The doctor spoke gently, "Congratulations on your pregnancy. For further examination, please proceed to the Obstetrics and Gynaecology department for fetal ultrasound."

After the initial shock of the revelation, Yu Xin and Feng Li made their way to the Obstetrics and Gynaecology department, where anticipation mingled with nervousness in their hearts. Upon entering the room, the doctor warmly welcomed them, guiding Yu Xin to lie down on the examination bed. As Yu Xin settled in, a sense of vulnerability washed over him, and he hesitantly lifted his T-shirt to expose his belly.

With a gentle and reassuring touch, the doctor applied a cold, sticky gel on Yu Xin's stomach. The sensation made him flinch for a moment, but he quickly adjusted to the unfamiliar feeling. As the doctor skillfully maneuvered the ultrasound probe, the monitor beside Yu Xin came to life, displaying the precious images hidden within.

Amidst the flurry of emotions, Yu Xin's eyes fixated on the screen, where two small bean-like structures emerged into view. Although he couldn't fully comprehend what he was seeing, the significance of the moment wasn't lost on him. He stole a glance at Feng Li, whose eyes widened in wonder and awe at the sight.

"He is pregnant with twins," the doctor announced, his voice tinged with excitement and a hint of pride.

The revelation sent a surge of astonishment through both Yu Xin and Feng Li. Twins! The notion of having two little lives growing inside him filled Yu Xin's heart with equal parts joy and trepidation. Overwhelmed, he couldn't help but feel grateful for Feng Li's steadfast presence beside him.

As the doctor gently pointed toward the two bean-like structures on the monitor, Yu Xin's mind buzzed with a mix of emotions and questions. The doctor printed a copy of the ultrasound image as a cherished keepsake. Meanwhile, the nurse carefully wiped away the gel from Yu Xin's stomach, her actions gentle and considerate.

Feng Li, holding the print in his hands, listened attentively to the doctor's instructions, fully intent on being the best father he could be.

As they left the room, Yu Xin cradled the ultrasound image close to his heart, his emotions swirling in a mixture of joy, wonder, and responsibility.