Arc 2(5)

Arc 2(5)

After half month,

Feng Li reached the West side with others, the condition there was not good. Even though, all the people who lived in West side were sent somewhere other but still, some people were killed brutally.

After reaching the base, the general of West side, General Lin, came to them wearing a bloody Armor.

He bowed to Feng Li, saying, "Your Highness the crown prince"

Feng Li responded promptly, "General Lin, I am just a soldier now, don't treat me respectfully."

"As you wish, Feng Li", said General Lin.

Suddenly, a soldier came rushing towards them, he said hastily, "General, the enemy is too close to us."

General Lin immediately ordered him to get the more soldiers ready. Feng Li went with them to the battlefield as one of the soldiers.

But No one thought that the war will go on for 3 years....

3 years later,

Feng Li, who was known as the crown prince before, was now the regent. But rather than regent, people knew him as a bloodthirsty demon. Even though Feng Li killed the enemy army, but he killed them brutally without mercy. From then, this rumor that The crown prince was a bloodthirsty demon spread all around the empire.

Everyone feared Feng Li but only the soldiers of the army knew, that this rumor was false. Even though the Regent was cold and indifferent to everyone, but he never punished someone innocent. The Regent killed the enemy soldiers viciously because they raped many women and even girls, and killed them right after raping them.

Some soldiers even knew that the regent, two years ago, personally send a handwritten apology letter to annul the engagement between him and the right prime minister's eldest daughter.

Feng Li, who was called bloodthirsty demon, was now riding on the horse to the capital city. Soon it became night and the soldiers started making tents to take rest in the night. Some of them started to prepare the dinner.

While everyone was making tents and were preparing dinner, he departed to the river near their place, which was only 500 meters away from them. He rode his horse and went to the river. He got down from the horse and walked to the riverside and took off his clothes. Likewise, he dived into the river to bathe.

After bathing, he felt someone watching him from behind a tree. Even though that being was watching him, it was not malicious. So, he ignored and continued to take bath. But a few minutes later, he felt that being slowly coming out from behind the tree to the riverside.

Feng Li immediately went to it and caught that being. That being was just a cute little white fox. The little fox was smaller compared to other foxes, he had ever seen and even fluffier like a soft stuffed toy. Feng Li and the little fox, both stared at each other.

The Little fox was stunned after being caught and didn't give any reaction like a normal animal should do.

Feng Li was shocked after seeing that the little fox was not afraid of him like other animals. Instead, he saw the little fox staring at him with watery eyes.

"This little thing is not afraid of me...hmm.", after saying, Feng Li put the little fox down and wore his clothes to go back.

He went to the horse and was about to ride it, when the little fox jumped on his chest and his himself in his clothes. Seeing the little thing hiding in his clothes, Feng Li was dazed because he felt that someone before used to hide his face in his chest. Feng Li's face, which was always cold and indifferent softened as he let the little fox to hide in his chest.

He mounted his horse and went back to the tents.

Noticing the regent came back, one of the soldiers went to him and said, "Sir, Your tent is ready."

The soldier took Feng Li to his tent and left afterward. Feng Li went into the tent and sat down on one of the chairs. There was nothing in the tent except two chairs and a bag.

After sitting, Feng Li slowly took out the little fox from his clothes and put it on his lap. The little fox laid down comfortably on Feng Li's lap. Feng Li gently rubbed the fur of the fox and said, "Little thing, do you want to come with me?"

The Little fox immediately turned his head upward to Feng Li and nodded.

Seeing the little fox's gesture, Feng Li asked, "Do you understand me?"

Knowing that he was about to get caught, little fox immediately became stiff and didn't show any movement, as if it was just a coincidence.

But this person was Feng Li, how can he not know whether it was merely a coincidence or not?

Feng Li didn't say anything and just caressed the fur of the little liar.

______________

New Chapter~

Next update will be on.....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Don't know? 😅

Even I don't know, I just know that it will be on, when I have free time or holidays......

Anyway....

Bye~

Also once again......

HAPPY NEW YEAR✨