Arc 2(15)

Arc 2(15)

Yu Xin's tomato face returned to normal. He hid in the quilt. He smiled and his eyes were filled with shyness. He never thought Feng Li will ask him to date.

A maid came into the room. She looked down at the ground and asked, "Sir, shall I bring you breakfast?"

Yu Xin came out of the quilt, immediately nodded, and answered, "Yes, please bring me something to eat."

The maid bowed and went out to bring food. In a flash, a huge spread of food was put out and Yu Xin's saliva started to flow. Only he knew how much he loved to eat delicious food. After placing the food, all the maids left the room.

Yu Xin slowly went to the table with all the delicious food and sat down on the table. But before touching the food, he remembered one...he hadn't washed up yet. He sighed and immediately ran to wash his mouth. While washing his teeth, he remembered the kiss and he also recalled, he and Feng Li kissed without brushing. His mouth must be stinking.

Yu Xin was ashamed; he covered his face with his hands. But thinking of delicious food, his hands moved even faster. He ran to the table and sat down. His hands traveled from one dish to another and then to his mouth. He savored every delicacy present in front of his eyes.

Somewhere far from the capital city,

A beautiful man was looking stressed out. His hands were clenched on his clothes tightly. He walked to and fro in the same place again and again. His eyes went to the table where a letter was placed.

An Nuo went and took the letter. He read the letter once again. Unable to believe it, his naughty son went to find Yu Ling.

Yu Ling, also known as General Yu.

An Nuo still remembered the day when he saw Yu Ling kissing someone else. And someone else was none other than his servant. He never thought Yu Ling who swore in the name of God, saying he'll be faithful to only himself, broke the promise only after one month after their marriage. But what Yu Ling did after seeing him crushed his heart completely. Yu Ling not only ignored him but kissed his servant even more. He carried the servant into their bedroom and closed the door.

An Nuo stood in front of the door and heard noises of gasps, and sounds of bodies colliding and moaning.

An Nuo's brain turned into a mush, his eyes were watering. On the same day, he made up his mind to run away. Then He ran away, far away from Yu Ling. But who knew he was pregnant with Yu Ling's child.

Thankfully, he didn't reveal his secret to Yu Ling. He wanted to tell Yu Ling about it on his birthday which was only five days away. But everything broke; his dream, imagination, love, and everything.

An Nuo was a fox fairy. Fox fairies are demons who can change into human form. And even a male fox fairy could even get pregnant.

If getting pregnant was not enough, there was a rule in their demon world.

Whether male or female, any fox fairy can only have a single life partner and they can only love a single person their whole life.

An Nuo never knew, one day he would be stuck between a rock and a hard place.

But he never regretted running away from Yu Ling. He would rather live alone with his unborn child than be together with a scumbag.

Maybe Yu Yan didn't even know how much he sacrificed to be together with him. He was kicked out of his family and his group. His life traveled a different path, which was opposite of his family and friends.

An Nuo never cried, he was strong thinking at least he has Yu Yan with him. But the person he loved betrayed him.

An Nuo's eyes were filled with despair and tears of pain. He could never forgive Yu Yan for this. Now, his beloved child whom he loved even more than life was being taken away by him.