Arc 2(2)

Arc 2(2)

Next day, Feng Li went to the pavilion where the emperor and the empress were chatting and eating Snacks. All the servants were standing somewhat far from them with their heads down. As he went closer to the pavilion, the guards saluted him, "Greetings, your highness the crown prince!"

The Emperor and the empress both called Feng Li near them. He went to them and sat down beside them. As he sat down, emperor asked, "how are your studies going on?"

"It's alright, dad", said Feng Li with emotionless face.

"Feng Li, did someone bullied you?" asked the empress worriedly.

"No, mom, I wanted to talk to you guys about something.", Feng Li stated.

"What is it?"

"I would like to join military because I intend to make myself strong, and I know you will try to stop. But...but I really would like to join military and if you are worried who will handle the empire in the future, then don't worry I'll handle it when you'll tell me", Feng Li explained.

The empress wanted to stop Feng Li from joining the military because which mother would like his child to get his life risked. No one knows when an enemy kingdom will start a war with them, but before she said anything, the emperor held her hand and smiled at her as if saying, don't worry. He offered a condition while agreeing to his proposal, "I'll allow you to join the military if you'd get betrothed to the eldest daughter of the right prime minister because I want to keep him in my sights. Also don't worry, you can annul the betrothal when you'll find your sweetheart in the future, do you agree?"

Hearing this, Feng Li felt as if he agreed to this condition, then a person will cry and be sad. But...but he didn't know who this person was, so Feng Li threw this thought out of his head and agreed, "I'll do it".

Feng Li felt a sharp pain in his heart not from any disease or anything but from his emotions, he felt what he was doing was wrong, but he didn't know what was wrong. He felt someone was waiting for him, but he never loved a person, how can he feel someone was waiting for him?

Feng Li tried to ignore his heartache and the emperor said, "The betrothal will be done after a month, and I'll send a trainer to train you for teaching you martial arts, sword and archery, and you already know horse riding, so there's no need to learn that again"

"Then I'll leave, I have a class of diplomacy", after saying this Feng Li bowed to them and left, leaving the emperor and the empress with other servants and guards.

Seeing her son going, the empress turned to the emperor with a sad face, "how can you allow him to join the military, he is only 15 years old?"

Seeing his beloved sad, the emperor hugged her and said, "You can't stop him, you should already know, he is stubborn and once he decides something nothing can stop him."

The empress questioned the emperor, asking, "Then why did you want to betroth him to the eldest daughter of the right prime minister, you already know that the right prime minister is loyal to you."

"I know that is the reason I wanted to betrothed Feng Li to the right prime minister's eldest daughter and I also want my son to find his sweetheart because if I don't do this, he'd try to be alone in his whole life, I want someone to accompany him throughout his life."

As if understanding the emperor, the empress nodded slightly. She took a moon cake and gestured the emperor to try it. The emperor smiled and took a bite and also held another moon cake and fed it to the empress.

All the guards and servants bowed their heads after seeing the affectionate gestures of the emperor and the empress, while shouting and punching the ground in their head, "The emperor and the empress are so good at throwing dog food."

Next Day,

After Feng Li completed his studies, he was called by the emperor. He went to the place he called him and saw two people standing. There was a person with the emperor, he was wearing the armor and was tall with a long beard. Both emperor and the person were talking and laughing as if they had known each other for years.

Feng Li went near and bowed to the emperor, even though the emperor told him not to bow to him, but giving respect is important in front of others even though the emperor didn't care.

"Feng Li, this is the general of the north side, he is also my childhood friend, he'd be your trainer and will train you everything that is needed.", said the emperor to Feng Li.

" Yu Ling, don't try to go soft on this child", said emperor to the general of North side named Yu Ling.

Hearing the surname 'Yu', Feng Li felt that he knew someone with the same surname.

_____________

Hey~ don't abuse me for adding a little drama 😅

Don't worry it'll be sweet......

[The good people will have a happy ending and bad people will have bad ending]

This is my motto😁😁

I hope you enjoyed~

Bye~