Arc 2(17)

Arc 2(17)

After some time, Feng Li left the palace. He rode his horse and went to his house.

As he stepped in, the housekeeper, who was waiting for him, requested one of the servants to take the horse to the stable.

Feng Li asked, "Where is Yu Xin?"

The housekeeper answered, "Sir is playing in the garden, your highness."

His eyebrows arched as Feng Li went in the direction of the garden. On reaching the garden, he saw Yu Xin swinging on the swing happily.

Feng Li smiled, and his feet moved step by step toward Yu Xin. He walked faster, and not a single inch of his smile lessened. Maids saw him and were about to greet him but Feng Li put his forefinger on his lips. Maids became silent and they didn't even dare to move a finger.

Yu Xin's nose perceived Feng Li's fragrance and he turned toward the direction the scent came from. Yu Xin's face bloomed like a flower. He jumped off the swing and ran toward Feng Li. He stood in front of Feng LI and smiled. His eyes were shining as if filled with million stars.

He asked, "When did you come back?"

Feng Li held Yu Xin's hand and answered, "I came back just now."

Because of swinging on the swing, a strand of hair came onto Yu Xin's face. But before he tucked his hair behind his ears, a warm hand already tucked the hair behind his ear. Yu Xin's face turned red and his eyes were filled with shyness.

Feng Li was amused and he patted Yu Xin's hair lightly. The surrounding was filled with pink bubbles.

Maids looked into each other's eyes and slowly tried to crawl out of the surroundings full of dog food. When they left the garden, they all looked as if they took part in an eating competition; a dog food eating contest and don't ask who won, well no one... It was a draw because all of them were equally fed dog food without any discrimination.

Feng Li questioned gently, "Where do you want to go for our first date?"

Yu Xin's eyes widened in excitement and replied, "Let's go to the market tomorrow as a date."

Feng Li lowered and his shoulders started trembling. Seeing Feng Li's movements, Yu Xin was flustered and worried. He immediately holds Feng Li's face and lifted his face gently. He saw Feng Li's laughing face. Yu Xin pursed his lips and his cheeks bulged. He removed his hands from Feng Li's face and punched Feng Li in the chest.

Feng Li laughed and let Yu Xin hit him; the punch was like a tickle for Feng Li. Yu Xin saw this, became even angrier, and tried hitting with more strength. But Feng Li who has gone through war and fights felt nothing. Feng Li caught Yu Xin's hands and said, "Baby, don't hit me anymore, I'll get hurt."

Yu Xin immediately stopped punching him. His delicate hands were red because of punching Feng Li.

Feng Li held his red hands and massaged him. He coaxed, "Baby, I'll kneel on washboard or durian, you don't have to hurt yourself to punish me."

Yu Xin nodded understandingly, stating, "We'll go to the market tomorrow and buy a washboard and durian for you."

Feng Li's smiling face became stiff. He wanted to coax his baby, not hit his foot using a rock. Yu Xin saw his stiff smile and squinted his eyes dangerously. He asked, "You don't want to go to market?"

Feng Li immediately shook his head and replied, "No, baby, how can I refuse you?"

Yu Xin hummed in satisfaction and questioned again, "Why did you laugh when I asked you to take me to the market?"

Feng Li smiled and stated, "People mostly go to scenic locations or high-end restaurants for dates but you said you want to go to the market"

Yu Xin snorted, "I'm different from others."

Feng Li nodded, "Yes, you are a precious gem."

Yu Xin blushed and his anger was extinguished.

Seeing the shy bunny, Feng Li's heart trembled. He didn't know what he had done in his previous life to get such a treasure. His little bunny was the same as he was in the previous world. He would be shy when flirted, coaxed, or teased. He would get angry but can be coaxed with a few words. His little bunny would bite when angry and would like him when happy.

Feng Li saw him being so cute and unable to stop himself, He kissed Yu Xin on his forehead.

Yu Xin was stunned; his forehead was attached to something soft. Yu Xin didn't know what Feng Li did to him. In the days, even when he was in fox form or human form, Feng Li made him feel loved and cherished.

Yu Xin closed his eyes and let Feng Li kiss him on his forehead.

With Feng Li's identity, Feng Li could have forced him to make his lover or concubine but Feng Li neither forced nor kept him captive. Instead, Feng Li asked him whether he would like to date him. He also had a feeling that if he ever wanted to leave Feng Li, then Feng Li would never stop him.

Feng Li's lips separated from Yu Xin's forehead. Feng Li saw Yu Xin's trembling eyelashes.

Yu Xin opened his eyes and said something which stunned Feng Li and he smiled.

"Feng Li, I would never leave you even if you have nothing."

"Baby, I would never leave you too, unless you don't want me to leave."

They smiled at each other and made a vow in their heart.

'I will love you and will always be with you unless you don't want me anymore.'
____________________

How was today's chapter?

I hope you guys liked it~

Guys, which one is better?

1) 800-1000 words per chapter

2) 1000-1300 words per chapter

3) 1300-1500 words per chapter

I write 800-1000 words per chapter but I hope to know what you guys think...

Also the more words a chapter, the longer it takes to update more chapters.

And I saw you guys have submitted the answer to the MCQ in the previous chapter and the answer is ...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

You guys will know in further chapters~ 

Got you guys! Hahaha!

(☞ ͡ಥuಥ)☞

hehe...

Till then bye~