Arc 2(18)

Arc 2(18)

After ten days,

Feng Li and Yu Xin were living happily and dating each other. Even though Feng Li was going on dates and falling in love with his little bunny, he still didn't forget to collect more shreds of evidence of rebels. And during these days, he collected many pieces of evidence. The evidence was enough to clean out an entire team of rebels, whether the left prime minister or the male lead, Jing Tian.

Despite the lack of evidence, the emperor still has the power to behead the rebels, and all of them are aware it will cause a stir among the courtiers and ministers. Hence, getting enough amount of evidence was important for Feng Li to bring down rebellions.

Feng Li already sent General Yu a letter to return to the capital city before rebellions get any clue. Today was the day, General Yu came back from the frontiers.

Feng Li also tried to find out how Yu Xin was in his room that day but found nothing. But soon Feng Li kicked out the idea of finding out the reason. He also believed in his baby so he had no fear.

Here Feng Li had no fear but General Yu didn't know his wife was in the capital city. His life would change, and no one knows whether the change would be a disaster or a blessing.

Feng Li and Yu Xin were in the study room. Yu Xin was sitting on Feng Li's lap and lying down on Feng Li's chest. Feng Li was reading a storybook to him. Until the housekeeper came to him and reported the arrival of General Yu. Feng Li nodded, saying, "Let General Yu come here."

The housekeeper nodded and left to bring General Yu.

Yu Xin heard 'General Yu' and asked, "Feng Li, who is this person?"

Even though by the name, he can be sure this 'General Yu' was related to the army, the last name 'Yu' made him curious. His dad told him that his scumbag father had the last name 'Yu'.

Feng Li heard his question, and answered, "He is the person with whom I went to war and he is also like a teacher to me."

Yu Xin nodded understandingly. He didn't know why but his heart had a little hatred toward this person, maybe it was because of the last name.

Knowing a person was coming to the study room, he tried to get up from Feng Li's lap but Feng Li's hand on his waist held him tightly.

Yu Xin patted Feng Li's hand helplessly, and said, "Let me get up, your guest will come here."

Feng Li smiled while stating, "Are you shy, baby?"

Yu Xin immediately responded, "I'm not shy but it will be disgraceful to be like this in front of the guest."

Feng Li sighed regretfully and let Yu Xin get up from his lap.

Feng Li knew Yu Xin was about to leave the room and said, "Baby, you don't have to go anywhere."

Yu Xin was about to deny but before he could say anything, Feng Li already said, "Baby, I believe you."

Yu Xin smiled slightly and sat down beside Feng Li again.

Soon General Yu entered the study room. He saw the crown prince and a beautiful person beside him; who looked similar to his wife. He was astonished and kept staring at Yu Xin.

Seeing this Feng Li frowned and glared at General Yu. General Yu still didn't pay attention to him and was standing like a statue and looking with contemplation.

Feng Li's anger rose. Even though General Yu was like a teacher to him but he still couldn't bear anyone staring at his baby blatantly. At last, Feng Li called out, "General Yu!"