Arc 2(21)

Arc 2(21)

"Dad, if everything in the past, Father betraying you, was just a misunderstanding, then what would you do?"

An Nuo was stunned upon hearing the question, his mind was running back and forth. Soon his eyes were tranquil, as if he knew what his heart would answer.

An Nuo looked at him, and he answered firmly, "It will push me even further away from him. These years I remembered him just because he made my life a hell. Hating him was the only way to remember him, but if this was only a misunderstanding, he will just be a stranger to me. And if it was a misunderstanding, he should have explained to me rather than just leaving me alone to calm down."

Thinking of Feng Li as a stranger, was difficult for Yu Xin. He can never withstand treating Feng Li as a stranger or Feng Li treating him as a stranger.

Yu Xin looked at his dad with determined eyes, he says, "Dad, I'm going back to Feng Li's room. I don't want any misunderstanding between us. And if he does has a fiancée, I'll leave him and go with you to a place where he can't find me forever."

An Nuo patted Yu Xin on his head, saying, "Be brave.", thinking, 'Don't be like me, a person who always ran away from problems.'

Yu Xin smiled at An Nuo, before leaving, he asked, "Dad, Are you hungry? If you want I can ask a maid to bring food."

An Nuo laughed lightly, "I'm not a foodie like you, little fox."

Yu Xin retorted, "Dad, you are a foodie too."

An Nuo raised his eyebrows, "Oh, how do you know I'm a foodie?"

Yu Xin smirked, "Because I'm your child and I have your qualities, which means if I'm a foodie then you are a foodie too."

An Nuo chuckled, "I see, Mr Foodie."

Yu Xin hummed proudly and left the room.

An Nuo shook his head, "Still a child. I hope this crown prince will not hurt Yu Xin's, childish heart."

Yu Xin left his room and went straight to Feng Li's room. He went inside to look for Feng Li but the room was empty. He thought, 'Where did Feng Li go? Maybe I should ask the housekeeper or maids.'

He searched for a maid, and on seeing one, he went to her, asking, "Hello, do you know where the crown prince is?"

The maid looked at Yu Xin and answered politely, "Sir, I'm sorry but I haven't seen his highness. Maybe the housekeeper will know."

While screaming in her head, 'Ahhhhhh!! What a beautiful person.'

Yu Xin smiled at her, and after thanking he left.

The maid looked at his back, standing in the same place, thinking, 'His smile is so pretty.'

A voice was talking with her in the electronic voice in her head, 'He is the lover of Feng Li, you have to break them apart.'

She hummed, asking, 'Is this Feng Li handsome? Why is such a beautiful person his lover?'

The electronic voice answers, 'You don't have to know whether he is handsome, just remember your task.'

She didn't reply.

The maid's name was Chu Hua, a normal modern girl who loved to read sadomasochism BL novels. Don't ask her why she read only sadomasochism BL novels, everyone has their preference. She always wanted to cheer for beautiful CP in real life who never broke up, sadly every CP she loved, broke up.

At last like in every isekai manga, the protagonist gets hit by a truck and gets transmigrated to another world, she also got hit by a truck but rather than being transmigrated, she got caught by a bloody b*stard system. Why use a cuss word for the system, well this system wants her to break a BL couple! Why! Can't she get to see a loving BL couple?