Arc 3(7) [NFSW]

Feng Li was about to go to bed, but soon he felt someone hugging his arm tightly.

He looked towards Yu Xin and smiled gently. He rubbed Yu Xin's head softly.

"Do you want anything, baby?", Feng Li asked.

Yu Xin shook his head.

"Then, why are you holding my hand?"

"I...just wanted to touch you.", Yu Xin said shyly.

"Hehe, you can touch me whenever you want.", Feng Li chuckled, "but...you are going to regret it soon enough."

Yu Xin tilted his head, "why?"

Feng Li pulled Yu Xin's face closer to his own and licked the tip of Yu Xin's nose, "You will know soon enough."

As soon as he finished saying this, Feng Li pressed his lips on Yu Xin's lips. Yu Xin was startled at first but then closed his eyes, following Feng Li's lead.

Soon, they broke the kiss. Both were breathing heavily, looking into each other's eyes.

Yu Xin couldn't hold his gaze, so he lowered his head.

"Baby, don't hide from me.", Feng Li raised Yu Xin's chin and made him look in his eyes.

"But...your eyes are scary.", Yu Xin mumbled.

Feng Li smiled and pressed his lips on Yu Xin's forehead.

"Don't worry, my dear. I won't hurt you."

"If you don't want this, tell me. I won't do anything that you don't want. Don't force yourself.", Feng Li whispered.

Yu Xin shook his head.

"I don't want to force myself. I am willing to give you everything. So...you can take me however you want."

Hearing Yu Xin's words, Feng Li's eyes shined brightly.

"If that's the case, I'll take you however I want.", Feng Li said.

He pushed Yu Xin on the bed and straddled him.

Feng Li smiled and kissed Yu Xin. Soon, he bit Yu Xin's lower lip. Yu Xin opened his mouth and Feng Li's tongue entered Yu Xin's mouth. Yu Xin's tongue moved and entangled with Feng Li's tongue. The two played with each other's tongues for a while and then they separated their lips. A string of saliva still connecting their mouths.

-----------------------------------

Line for caution

-----------------------------------

Feng Li leaned forward and started kissing Yu Xin's neck. Yu Xin moaned softly. Feng Li sucked on his soft skin. He then kissed the red mark that he just created.

He took off Yu Xin's upper garment. He saw Yu Xin's pink nipples and licked his lips. He bent down and bit one of the nipples.

He then took the other one and sucked on it. Yu Xin moaned louder.

"Feng Li...ahh.", Yu Xin moaned.

Feng Li pinched and pulled Yu Xin's nipple and then he looked up at Yu Xin.

Yu Xin's face was red. His lips were trembling. He was breathing heavily.

Feng Li then put his hands in Yu Xin's skirt. Yu Xin's legs trembled and he tried to close his legs, but Feng Li's body was in between them.

"Ahh, no...", Yu Xin moaned.

Feng Li's hand rubbed Yu Xin's inner thigh. His fingers brushed against the tip of Yu Xin's penis.