Arc 1 (4) [Rev.]

Arc 1(4)

One month later...

A figure emerged from the early spring sunlight. Once it was upon him, Feng Li realized that Yu Xin was trying to catch up to him.

"Good morning."

"Morning."

Feng Li couldn't help but think, 'He's so cute, I want to keep him all to myself.'

Over the course of a month, their relationship had matured like the delicate buds on the trees. They had progressed from acquaintances to friends to lovers and it seemed that there was no going back now. However, they both feared the possibility of rejection. They were not sure if they should make that final leap.

Feng Li and Yu Xin strolled hand in hand as Yu Xin's voice filled the air with their conversations. They were unaware of the world around them, lost in each other's captivating presence.Unbeknownst to them, Song Jin had been observing their interactions.

When Song Jin saw Yu Xin and Feng Li together, it twisted his face in fury. All of a sudden, he was filled with an intense loathing to hurt Yu Xin and take Yu Xin's place. 'Yu Xin, how dare you spend time with Feng Li! I'll make sure you never show your face again', he thought to himself, seething with rage.

During the break, Jiang You walked up to Feng Li with a cocky swagger and smirked, "Let's have a little one-on-one." A spark of defiance lit up Feng Li's eyes as he headed for the basketball court without saying a word.

In Class O,

The classroom was a constellation of omegas, each radiating their own brand of beauty and magnificence.

Some were chatting, some were sketching the objects around them in their notebooks, and everyone was doing what they want.

"Hey, do you know that the new transfer student, Feng Li, and Jiang You from Class A are having a basketball match? Let's go to the basketball court and watch," someone mentioned.

"Yu Xin, do you want to come with us?"

"Yes."

"Ohh! Our Yu Xin is interested in going to a match for the first time. Tell us about it, Yu Xin?" said Yang Xi, Yu Xin's best friend.

"Your heart trembles for him?" Yang Xi said mischievously.

Yu Xin blushed bright red and replied, "Don't tease me."

This prompted Yang Xi to tease Yu Xin playfully.

They trudged onward, hand in hand towards the basketball court. As they peered through the entrance, they could see a boisterous and vibrant crowd of Alphas, Betas, and Omegas, eagerly awaiting the impending match. The air was alive with anticipation as they entwined their fingers and ventured through the hyperactive crowd.

Some Omega students started conversing amongst themselves.

"Did you hear? The new transfer student is super handsome."

"Yeah, he's even more handsome than Jiang You. I heard a rumor that he defeated Jiang You in 

their class."

Suddenly, someone screamed, "Ahhhhhh!!! So handsome!"

Both Feng Li and Jiang You stepped onto the court. Once they reached the center, Feng Li turned his head and locked eyes with Yu Xin.

Yu Xin blushed and felt shy as Feng Li's gaze met his. His best friend playfully bumped his shoulder, and other Omega students started squealing with excitement.

"Ahhhhhh! He looked at me!"

"No, he looked at me!"

Once the match began, Jiang You was unable to score a single point, while Feng Li had already accumulated eight points. In the end, Feng Li emerged victorious. Jiang You's face turned red with embarrassment and shame.

Yu Xin wanted to approach Feng Li with a water bottle, but before he could, Song Jin stepped in front of Feng Li, offering him a water bottle. However, Feng Li rejected the gesture.

Upon seeing Song Jin presenting the water bottle to Feng Li, Yu Xin's heart ached. The thought of Feng Li accepting Song Jin's bottle made him feel hurt and betrayed. In response, Yu Xin took his own bottle and turned to leave.

Witnessing Yu Xin walking away, Feng Li quickly followed him. He found Yu Xin sitting under a tree, tears streaming down his face. Feng Li immediately stood in front of him, concerned and worried.

Unaware of Feng Li's presence, Yu Xin continued to cry, his heartache intensifying at the idea of 

Feng Li dating Song Jin.

Suddenly, Yu Xin sensed someone in front of him and looked up, only to find Feng Li gazing at him with a worried expression. Seeing his baby's tears, Feng Li felt as though someone had 

stabbed his heart. He knelt down in front of Yu Xin, gently cupping his cheeks with one hand.

"What happened, baby?" Feng Li asked softly.

The endearment only made Yu Xin cry even harder. Tears flowed incessantly as his shoulders shook with sobs.

Witnessing Yu Xin's tears, Feng Li sat beside him and enveloped him in a comforting embrace, without uttering a word. Yu Xin rested his head on Feng Li's chest, soaking his jersey with tears.Amidst the tears, Yu Xin managed to say, "I like you, Feng Li... I liked you from the moment I saw you."

Upon hearing those words, fireworks exploded in Feng Li's mind. He delicately cradled Yu Xin's face with both hands, using his thumbs to wipe away the tears. Finally, he pressed a tender kiss on Yu Xin's forehead.

"I like you too," Feng Li whispered. He proceeded to place gentle kisses on Yu Xin's eyes, nose, and cheeks, eventually landing a heartfelt kiss on his lips, devoid of any lustful intent.

After a few minutes, when they ceased their kiss, Feng Li embraced Yu Xin again, as if he wanted to melt their bodies into one.

Yu Xin blushed, looking up to meet Feng Li's gaze, which brimmed with love and adoration.

Suddenly, a whistle blew, and they noticed their friends and others watching them. Yu Xin's face flushed red, and he sought solace by burying himself in Feng Li's arms, wanting to hide from the prying eyes.

_____________________________________

It's sweet and I am dying because of diabetes.........(≧▽≦)

❤(ӦvӦ。)

Don't you too.........(๑•̀ㅁ•́๑)✧