Arc 2(13)

Arc 2 (13)

Next Morning,

Maids came into the room to check on Feng Li. They went in and saw two people hugging and sleeping on the bed. One person was handsome, and he concealed the other's face. The handsome man held the other person's thin waist. It looked like the man was possessive of the person in his arms. They blushed and went out of the room embarrassedly. After leaving the room, they went to tell what they saw in the room. The housekeeper heard this and asked them not to spread this thing to anyone. The maids nodded and expressed their understanding.

Feng Li woke up, and his head hurt a little. He felt smooth and supple skin in his hands. He looked down at his arms and saw a head leaning against his chest and sleeping soundly. Feng Li didn't move and kept staring at the person in his arms to make sure that the person in his arms was real and not his imagination.

He moved his face closer to the person's face, kissed him on the forehead, and moved the person even closer to him. Feng Li gazed at Yu Xin's face. Yu Xin's face was blushing red, and his lips were pouting in his sleep. Feng Li put his chin on the person's head lightly and held Yu Xin's thin waist with his strong hand.

Yu Xin hummed comfortably and held Feng Li's clothes to make himself feel secure.

Feng Li fell asleep with his baby in his arms. Not long after, he felt the person in his arms move. He held his baby tightly in his arms again.

Yu Xin stiffened and let Feng Li hug him. His face turned red like a tomato, and his watery eyes were filled with shyness. His hands were on Feng Li's hard chest. He slowly moved his head up to see Feng Li's face. His bright eyes, which were filled with shyness, were facing Feng Li's face.

He peered at Feng Li's face. The sunlight that came in from the window brightened the whole room, which made his eyes look at Feng Li's face easier.

Feng Li's face had thick eyebrows, a straight nose, a high nose bridge, and thin lips, and his skin was of a wheat color. Because of Feng Li's closed eyes, he couldn't see his striking green eyes, which were like a forest.

Yu Xin's eyes stayed on Feng Li's lips, and a thought came into his mind. He looked at Feng Li's closed eyes and slowly moved his face closer to Feng Li's face, but before he kissed Feng Li, he saw Feng Li staring at him teasingly. Yu Xin's already-red face was filled with heat, and he hid in Feng Li's chest.

Feng Li started laughing lightly, and his chest started shaking because of the laughter. He took Yu Xin's face in his hands and slowly moved his lips closer to him.

Yu Xin closed his eyes tightly, but a few moments later he didn't feel anything on his lips. He slowly opened one eye and saw Feng Li smiling at him. His face was red like a cooked shrimp. Then he opened both eyes and saw Feng Li coming even closer to him; there was only an inch between their lips.

Yu Xin felt the hands on his waist tighten, and his lips were gently touched by something soft.

Yu Xin's body stiffened, and his heartbeat accelerated.

Feng Li's lips slowly left Yu Xin's pink lips. He looked right into Yu Xin's eyes as if wanting to see something. Seeing no disgust or loathing, his lips once again touched Yu Xin's. His kiss was not as gentle as the last one, but fiercer.

Yu Xin closed his eyes, and his eyelashes trembled because of the intense kiss. He felt something soft and wet creeping into his mouth. Yu Xin opened his mouth a little, and Feng Li's tongue plundered his mouth forcefully.

Feng Li laid Yu Xin down in such a way that he was above Yu Xin's body.

Feng Li hooked Yu Xin's tongue with his. The whole room was filled with heat and humming voices. Feng Li's hands were embracing Yu Xin's slim waist. His hands kneaded Yu Xin's waist to feel its softness of it.

Yu Xin's hands-on Feng Li's chest slowly went upward, and his arms clasped Feng Li's neck. His whole body was trembling, and his breathing was unstable because of the sudden invasion in his mouth. He felt Feng Li was sucking out his entire soul.

Yu Xin was unable to breathe, and his hands were losing the strength to hold Feng Li's neck. He stopped hugging Feng Li's neck, and his hands hit Feng Li's chest, asking him to stop.

Feng Li, who felt a tickle on his chest, slowly increased the distance between his and Yu Xin's lips. He saw Yu Xin staring at him with watery red eyes. Yu Xin's whole face was red because of the lack of oxygen. His pink, plump lips were now swollen, red, and glistening because of saliva. His panting was like a hook, hooking Feng Li to kiss him and become one.

Feng Li's green eyes were darkened at first, but soon they became calm. Feng Li calmed himself, thinking, "He can't scare his baby; what if he runs away?"

Feng Li slowly moved his body away from Yu Xin's body. He sat down beside Yu Xin.

Yu Xin got so embarrassed that he just got up and was about to run out, but before he did, his whole body went soft and he was about to fall to the ground. Feng Li immediately held Yu Xin's hand and pulled Yu Xin towards himself.

Yu Xin's small body fell on Feng Li, and finally, he sat on Feng Li's lap. Yu Xin bowed his head down, and his eyes started watering out of embarrassment.

Feng Li grasped his waist, giving him no chance for Yu Xin to leave. Yu Xin turned his head to look at Feng Li and stuttered, "I... want to go to my room."

Feng Li saw his timid and shimmering eyes, smiled slightly, and questioned, "Isn't this room yours?"

Yu Xin's eyes widened, and he stared at Feng Li unbelievingly. His head started running wild, and his thoughts were all written on his face.

Feng Li held Yu Xin's right hand with his hand and asked, "Baby, I love you; will you date me? And it is serious; I want to marry you in the future."

Yu Xin became stunned, and his already flushed eyes again started watering.

Feng Li wiped his tears and just waited for Yu Xin's answer.

Yu Xin calmed down and replied, "I..."

_______________

Feng Li's memory has been restored~

Guys, I have something to ask again...umm...yeah Again

I love bitter-sweet stuff, so I want to ask you guys

I want to know how much bitterness should I add to this Arc?

1) 10% bitterness and 90% sweetness

2) 25% bitterness and 75% sweetness

3) 40% bitterness and 60% sweetness

4) No bitterness and only filled with sweetness

Also guys I will not make my baby Yu Xin suffer...... I just want to add more characters (I guess)

Comment it...

Hope you liked this chapter~

Bye~ <3