Pranks: Kagami x Reader

Title: You Have To Hide
Fluff
No Warning

You watched as Kagami slept on the couch, the generation of miracles were over his house. But he must have forgotten they were going to the court, you sighed softly shaking your head.

"Should we wake him... or???" Kise asked, and you grinned looking at them.

"Yeah, but let me do it. I have been wanting to do this for a long time now."

"Do what?" Akashi asked and you had a evil glint in your eyes. They watched as you shook Kagami.

"Babe, babe, babe wake up. My boyfriend is coming, you have to hide." Kagami slowly opened his eyes completely out of it.

"Hm??"

"Wake up, my boyfriend is coming. You have to hide..." You tried to stifle your laughter as he slowly sat up confused.

"Hurry, hurry, he is coming! Go hide in the corner over there." You pointed to the corner. He slowly made his way into the corner.

"Is he big?" You started laughing and nodding your head.

"Yeah, hide. Hurry." You said, the others tried to hold their laughter. He put the cover over his head confused. You started laughing harder, and it took him a few minutes. He poked his head out of the blanket looking at you innocently.

"Wait, who?"

"Hahaha my boyfriend..."

"Wait, me?" He pointed to himself and everyone minus Murasakibara and Midorima burst out laughing including you.

"You aren't cheating on me are you?" He had a pout ignoring the others and you giggled.

"God damnit Taiga, you are so pure when you wake up. It's a joke. They are here, to go to the court. Go get dress you dork." You pressed small kisses all over his face, and he blushed. He hugged you and pulled you onto his lap burying his face into you.

"Tell them to go away, tomorrow. We can go to the court tomorrow. I wanna cuddle."

"Let's go guys, Kagami must have a long day yesterday." Akashi ushered everyone out. You showered Kagami in kisses and he relaxed against you.

"I love you Kagami.