Stupid, Cupid (4) 🥵

Top!Natasha x Switch!Wanda x BottomFem!Reader

Mommy kink, soft smut, strap on use, fingering, oral sex.

—————————————————————

Wanda's POV

TO SAY I'M NERVOUS WOULD BE AN UNDERSTATEMENT..

Y/N's finally almost ours, and she's already such a tease, she completely has the upper hand here. We now have to plan a dinner date, in New York, on the most romantic night of the year...

Natasha told me she had the reservations handled, reassuring me that she could easily secure some. I have no doubt whatsoever that she's telling the truth, she can be quite convincing...

So, I'm in charge of everything else—as always. I'm currently picking out both of our outfits for this evening, while also setting up Y/N's gifts we had put together for her. I'm also meant to be preparing late night snacks for movie night, because no matter what happens tonight, that's still happening—she promised.

"Hey Wands, Jean-Georges, or Scalini-Fedeli?" Natasha asks me, walking in with two phones in her hand, as if it's an easy feat to secure reservations three hours out on Valentine's Day.

"Scalini-Fedeli, Y/N loves the cake there!"

"How do you know that?"

"I had brought some back for her a few months ago, she wouldn't shut up about it for days." I laugh out.

"It was after we had that mission where we were tailing that couple who was making weapons for Hydra." I add on, seeing her brain spinning, trying to remember the restaurant.

"Oh yeah, we had ordered her dessert, because she had been benched after an injury, and had been really sad about it."

I hum in acknowledgment of her epiphany, as I continue to steam out her beige pants to get out the wrinkles.

"Just confirming, that's reservations for three for Romanoff at 8PM?"
...
"We'll no longer be needing your table."

Natasha says before closing out both of the calls, then relaxing on our bed.

"Do you think I have time for a nap?" She genuinely questions me, as I turn to stare daggers into her soul.

"You know, I suddenly have loads of energy, what can I do to help you, moya lyubov'?" She quickly changes her tune.

Y/N's POV

HOLY SHIT!

That little bout of confidence I had out there was fleeting, now I'm frantically searching through my wardrobe for something worthy of a date with them. It's honestly hard to choose when I have no idea where we're going.

I eventually settle upon a simple black dress, that falls about mid thigh. Then I pick out simple gold bracelet, matching it to the gold "baby" necklace; subtly drawing attention to the plunging v neck aspect of the dress, that allows a slight glimpse at the red, lacy lingerie I'll be wearing underneath.

It's currently 5PM, so I move into the restroom to get ready for the evening. Starting with a shower, I exfoliate, then shave; finding I stay in longer than normal, allowing the water to ease the tension within. Stepping out, I dry myself off, then start moisturizing my body. I put my lingerie on, then situate myself in my plush robe.

I'm not one to wear much makeup, so I opt out of it completely. I simply move to take care of my skincare routine, ending with my moisturizer, and then applying a light pink tinted lip balm.