Containment Necessary *WN*

Warning: Tony's a little shit; Human sized hamster ball... 😳, sick!reader.
Mostly just funny / fluffy 😂
———————————————————

This... This is not at all what Natasha and Wanda were expecting to find upon entering the compound in their search for you.

They'd been absolutely shell shocked to find you not waiting for them as they returned from their week long mission, and if the lovers were being honest they were terribly disappointed. You always met them at the hangar, a bright smile, and warm hug to greet them, and then you would dote over them for the simplest of scratches, you were truly their comfort person.

So, to see you in your current state it didn't really answer any of their questions, or help to fizzle their concerns, not even in the slightest. Wanda took a tentative step forward to get a better view of you—you who was absolutely passed out inside of what appeared to be a human sized hamster ball. Natasha was still stood in the doorway with her face screwed up, confusion not even the tip of what she's feeling, then after a second to process she's beside her girlfriend, observant eyes taking in your beyond dead to the world state, and then she's pretty sure of what's gone down.

Just as Wanda went to tap the structure a new body had joined the common area with an iPad in one hand, and a coffee in the other, all while being none the wiser to the returned threats. "Well Y/N/N, good news! Your covid test came back negative, but it appears you have the flu, so my prescription is for you to remain in the bubble until Friday tells me you're no longer a threat. I can't afford your germs reaching me.," Wanda's eyes narrow when she hears his words, and Natasha's face takes up a scowl., "Yeah, at your big age we're fairly certain it would be to your unfortunate demise."

Tony squeaks, coffee splashing everywhere as he pulls his iPad into his chest and takes a few cautious steps back all for the sake of safety., "Ladies, thank heavens you're back...," he cooly relays, but Wanda can hear his heart skipping, and Natasha can see much the same by means of the vein in his neck pulsing., "Y/N fell ill as you can see...," Wanda waves and cuts him off., "When exactly did you do this to her Tony?"

"Um...," his eyes dart between the mad women, his plans to run clear on his face, so the women take immediate action, Tony's foot barely had a chance to lift off before Wanda wrapped him up in her magic, and Natasha approached him., "You have one more chance to do this the easy way Stark.," he gulps but his lips stay locked. Natasha shrugs at the man who's settled on an unfavorable fate, a faux twinkle of sympathy in her eyes as she is forced to call upon the AI.

"Friday, how long has Y/N been sick?," he went to command her silence but Wanda physically zipped his lips shut with her powers, smirking when she sees the immense fear in his eyes., "Well, It appears she fell under the weather two days after you left, and Mr. Stark put her in the containment bubble that same afternoon."

Tuesday—you've been in this bubble of stale oxygen for fucking five days, and the women were beyond livid with the lack of care shown. Wanda's powers nearly strangled the man as she began to stew in her anger, then she caught her girlfriend's equally as livid eyes, and so the two engaged in a silent conversation that left Tony beyond petrified, he's certain a shiver would've run down his spine already had he not lost all feeling in his extremities.

Natasha turns to face the man once more, a bone chilling smirk plastered across her face., "Are you ready now moya lyubov'?," Wanda's suddenly soft voice called out to the woman who lived to taunt her victims, and so she winked at him for good measure before returning to the witches side with arms out., "Most definitely krasivaya.," she purrs before kissing her lips to add to the man's torture.

Wanda pulls back with a wide smile, then with an abrupt swish of her hands your slumped form was cradled against Natasha's chest, and in the same second Tony's being dropped into his previous method of containment., "No, please, anything but this... I'm too pretty to die.", he pitifully pleads, his hands landing on the inner surface until he's falling back with a loud screech., "Oh God, it's wet, why is it wet?!"