Hollowed Oak: Breeding Grounds 🥵 *Soft!Dark WN*

Two parter smut with plot intermixed.

1st: Brief knife play, Wanda magically induced G!P (Plot driven), Oral(G!P/Vaginal—R/W receiving/N giving), Nipple Stimulation, Breeding!!!, Mommy(W)/Daddy(N), Penetration (N/R Receiving—W giving), Bondage(R tied to bed), Teasing / Light overstimulation, Choking, Stomach bulge, "Magic" fingering (N receiving)

2nd: Natasha magically induced G!P (Plot driven), Face riding—Fingering (W receiving/R giving), Oral(G!P N receiving/R giving), Vibrator (W), Breeding!!!, Daddy(N)/Mommy(W), Penetration (R Receiving/N Giving), Overstimulation!, Degradation, Face slapping, Dick Riding. Lightweight hate fuck. Stimulating lube use. Fucked to sleep...

Warnings: Childbirth, Jealousy!!, Insecurities, mentions/threats of violence.

7,249 Words.

❤️ Kaitlyn—This shit lowkey filthy🥵
——————

Living with Natasha and Wanda had been rather interesting, watching the "intimidating" women living a rather mundane existence was honestly comical. Every morning they'd wake up, share a intimate kiss above your body, then go on about their days. Wanda would tend to her windowsill garden before making everyone a hearty breakfast, while Natasha partook in her intense morning work out that usually got disrupted by Liho seeking out her attention.

For the first week they didn't seem interested in changing their routine to truly include you. They did the bare minimum of feeding you, occasionally engaged in a conversation, but mostly they just went about their normal day. Honestly, you began to wonder what your purpose even was here, then you remembered Natasha mention you carrying their children and it all came back to you being their toy.

Which would make sense if they touched you, but the closest you got to physical intimacy had been the kisses to your forehead in the early morning and at night when you were meant to be asleep. Beyond that it was just lustful glances, and the occasional grazing of your lower back with a gentle hand. Being that you were entirely fed up with it you quite literally walked out the cabin doors, well aware that they'd be after you within a heartbeat.

Well, a heartbeat was apparently an overstatement, because only after a quiet hour sat at the stream with Liho had you heard the loud crunching of leaves beneath sets of boots, then within an instant you were pulled up by your collar and slammed into a tree. Natasha was clearly blinded by rage, but Wanda was able to see the arousal floating around your eyes at the action.

"Where did you think you were going, huh?"

"It seems rather apparent that I was headed to the river, does it not appear that way to you?"

"Don't get smart with me!" Natasha lowly growls, her knife lightly pressed to your throat, but Wanda's hand snakes up to remove it.

"Natty, no need to get so angry, our little angel here just wanted our attention, but she just didn't know how to go about asking for it..." Wanda teasingly tuts, lightly dragging the blade down the front of your shirt until the fabric is falling off your body.

You gasp as the cold Fall air hits your skin, much to their delight, your nipples instantly hardened as your lack of bra became apparent.

"Isn't that right honey?" She asks with her lips ghosting over your own, and your involuntary, needy whimper has the women ready to give you exactly what you want.

Wanda's hands move to knead your breasts, thumbs grazing over your nipples as plump lips connect to yours to catch the moan as it leaves your mouth.

"Oh, detka, all you ever had to do was ask... Staying away from you has been nothing short of torture, but we only wanted to give you time to adjust. Guess we overestimated how much time you'd needed though." Natasha whispers into your ear, the rasp in her voice thickened as the lust sets in, then a slender hand was moving to grip you by the back of your neck.