"Fifteen" *NR* (2)

AU—High School Reunion 🤪 (SMUT)

—————————————————————
When all you wanted was to be wanted.
Wish you could go back and tell yourself what you know now. Back then I swore I was gonna marry her someday, but I realized some bigger dreams of mine. Abigail gave everything she had to a boy who changed his mind, and we both cried.
'Cause when you're fifteen and somebody tells you they love you, you're gonna believe them.
—————————————————————

•~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~•

The summer of 2015, you remember it just as it was, a bittersweet cumulation, where fluffy dreams were crushed by brutal reality. Natasha got accepted to Stanford University, and would be leaving New York—leaving you—come early August.

Instead of letting the pain of the inevitable consume you, you chose instead to just make the time with her memorable.

"Sooo... My mom finally agreed to us having an unsupervised sleepover." You shout to your girlfriend mid cannon ball.

Your contorted figures burst through the chilled water, causing shivers to run across the entirety of your bodies, following along the same path of the bubbles encasing you. You popped out a second after her, and found yourself instantly pinned to the stairs by her body while you gasped for air.

"Seriously?!" She shrieks, with a set of shocked eyes, and a devious smirk underway.

"Yeah, she said something about trusting us completely, and something else about how at least the worst case scenario didn't end with me being pregnant so she could cope if need be."

"So, next weekend then?"

"Yes... Next weekend..." You conclude, with a gentle kiss to her nose and a newfound excitement settling in your heart.

"Race you to the deep end, and if I win, then I get to buy lunch." You challenged, and the redhead scoffs at your offer, before separating from you to grip at the wall.

"Not a chance you'll win..." She lowly chuckles before you both set off. 

You did win, however since you won by means of distraction she'd simply disqualified your success, and ordered the both of you a pizza to enjoy by the poolside with your group of friends that had been initially forgotten.

"Detka, are you sure?" Natasha shakily asks, as she stares down at your partially undressed form.

Natasha Romanoff—before you, had been known around the school to get around. Truth be told though, she was simply the product of sexist smear campaigns, started by stupid kids who'd been pissed that they'd never even made it to first base with her. She was far from traditional, but the idea of sleeping with just anyone didn't sit well with her.

For her, it needed to be spent with someone she could trust her heart with, and she'd always known that person would be you. Every thump of her heart intensified whenever you were around, as if it was somehow reliant upon you to beat. The weekend before she was scheduled to leave, her parents had taken off for a much needed getaway before sending her off, and Yelena left for Kate's the moment their car had driven off.