The Aftermath: Part 2 *V* *WM* *KB*

SoftDark!G!PKingValkyrie x Fem!Reader x
Dark!Wanda x ...(Kate Bishop 🤪)

SMUT! 18+ | Minors DNI

1st— Oral (Valkyrie-G!P), Penetration(Reader), BREEDING KINK, Choking, Daddy Kink, Soft degradation, Bulge play, Unprotected sex

2nd—Oral(Wanda-Face riding), Degradation, Fingering(Reader-Shower), Mommy Kink.

Warnings: Stockholm Syndrome, insecurities, manipulation, violence.

You've been warned, now enjoy. 💋

—————————————————————

The New—Asgard Gala was tonight, the first of many you'll be expected to attend as the beloved partner—prisoner—of the leaders of this great populous. The last two you were able to avoid seeing as how you were freshly added to the mix against your will, so they had to keep you hidden until they deemed you trustworthy. Not to mention you were pregnant with Athena at the time of the first one, then the following year she was just too needy to leave with a sitter.

Your outfit has been laid out, and a team will be by to get you all done up later so that you could be the arm candy you're meant to be. Athena is going to be making her debut as well, and the only problem with that is the rather hilarious tantrum she's currently throwing.

"No! I'm not wearing dat!" She shouts, arms crossing over her chest in defiance as she sends Wanda a deadly glare that would honestly be terrifying had she not been less than 3ft tall.

"Little one, please don't make mama sad, I picked out this special dress just for you to be able to match all of us perfectly." Wanda tries to reason with the petulant toddler, but she simply doesn't budge.

You hold back the snide commentary, because at the end of the day your daughter might not share her genetics, but she's a spitting image of her mother's personality, and now she must reap what she very well sowed.

*I can still hear your thoughts printsessa, better pull yourself together for tonight, and help me right now.*

"Angel, I promise you can put your Tiana dress back on after the party, and then Mama, Mom, and I will all sit down to watch the movie with you before bedtime." You coo, dropping to your knee before your daughter, and smiling gently to coax her from her bad mood.

"Mommy, I no want to party, I just want cuddles." She pouts, arms dropping in defeat to her side, and you take the hint to pull her exhausted form into your arms.

"I'll tell you what, Mommy will give you all the cuddles right now, then you'll take your nap, and wake up so excited to party. I heard there will be chocolate chip cookies, so be our perfect angel and Mom and I will make sure to sneak you a bunch when Mama's not looking." You reason with her, holding her head tightly to your chest and subtly rocking her to coax her into dreamland, whispering the last part to make her really think it's a secret to which she smirks mischievously before yawning.

"Otay mama, I will wear your ugly dress." She mumbles towards Wanda, sounds muffled as her face nuzzles against your neck.

You snicker at the brutal honesty, and Wanda sends you a pointed glare, but then her face softens slightly at the sight of the easily remedied situation, just solidifying her belief that you were truly the right woman for this.

"Here, there's no way she'll let them touch her, so I'll just get her ready myself." You offer, your lovers smile now wide at your easy submission without even a word of hers being spoken.

"Thank you, always so ready to be a good girl." She praises, thumb tracing over your lip as she had turned your face so that she could kiss you without disturbing the angel within your arms.