Home Training *WM* 🥵

Wanda was panting, the way she always did when you had her ready to tip over the edge

Wanda was panting, the way she always did when you had her ready to tip over the edge. This time though there was an underlying tension, and that was because instead of fucking her senseless you simply observed.

The brunette was needy and borderline aggressive with her words when you got home from work, exhausted.

"You left me a mess this morning, so fix it mommy!"

Truthfully, she should be thankful you hadn't tossed her across the bed and made her cheeks bright red.

No, instead you told her to use her own fingers and as good as they were, something you knew intimately, it was just never the same for her after finding yours.

Her attraction to you actually stemmed from watching you play a game of table tennis with Natasha, the way you gripped the paddle and curled and uncurled your fingers in brief moments of rest unlocked her desire.

Now the woman loved you more than life itself, but in this moment she likened you to the devil herself with the way you left her to build an orgasm up all alone.

"Mommy please," she cried—on the edge of something miraculous, but then you crushed her hopes. "Stop."

"Wh-what?" Wanda kept going, her slick fingers defiant in their race to send her crashing into bliss.

You tutted, "careful now baby, or I won't be nice."

Wanda whined but did as you said, bringing her fingers to a standstill as you slowly approached the bed, your left hand fell to her knee to push her legs out even wider, her other leg having naturally followed.

"I knew my good girl was in there somewhere," you teased the woman who merely mewled as she felt her walls flutter in desperation around her stilled fingers. "Now take your fingers out for mommy; don't pout."

Wanda, reluctantly, removed her fingers and went to lay them against her tensed stomach but you caught her wrist and seamlessly slipped the delicacy into your mouth as your own fingers replaced hers in an instant.

"Oh."

It was too much for her, to feel you ruthlessly jab into her g-spot after every slow, calculated thrust all while you tenderly licked her own fingers clean; she came.

While your eyes darkened hers widened in fear, it was a rookie mistake to forget to ask you, but it was like you were jonesing for her to make another one. There was a domineering glint in your eyes to confirm that.

You released her fingers with a pop, and sneered, "It looks like someone forgot her house training, hm?"

"I'm sorry," she whimpered, her hands reaching out to try and pull you in for a kiss meant to distract, but unlike her you weren't prone to bouts of irrationality.

"No matter," you decided, voice too calm for her to believe you would let this go, you never did before. "You'll ride mommy's face until you're collapsing."