Remember Your Place *WM*

————

————

"Mommy isn't very pleased with the outfit you chose to wear tonight, you made those fools think they stood a chance," Wanda seethed while haphazardly throwing you on the bed.

"Maybe they did," you huffed, upper body raised defiantly on your elbows as you stare daggers into your lovers amused eyes, the same one who left you in this same bed desperate, then caught a plane to Prague last Saturday.

Wanda laughed incredulously as she slowly removed her belt from the loops of her slacks. "Oh, is that right baby?" she stalked over to the bed with a dangerous smile, and you screeched wildly when she grabbed you by your calves and yanked your body down, causing your upper body to fall back, and legs to dangle.

"I go on one week long business trip and you just forget who you belong to?" she scoffed while wrapping her belt around your hands. "Don't worry sweetheart, I'll remind you."

A gasp of something reminiscent to terror and shock mixed left you when she pulled a pocket knife from her boot, and brought it to the top of your shirt. "What a shame," she tutted, then ran the surprisingly sharp blade down the front of your shirt. "I liked that blouse."

You watched her step away to undress, her pants fell and unshielded the strap she'd kept hidden from you all night. "Mhm, if only you were patient, then I'd have been filling your needy pussy up in no time," she chuckled darkly when your brows furrowed, and then your face fell when she discarded the silicone.

"M-mommy, no, I-I'm so..."

"Save it brat!" she cowered over you with a deadly glare. "Those are my employees out there, and you practically let them eye fuck what was mine with a smile on your face."

It wasn't hard for you to see the actual hurt in her eyes, and if not for the wet spot, and painful pit in your stomach you'd try to undo this with comfort, but if there's one thing you've learned about Wanda, it's that the only thing to cure her anger is to fuck you stupid.

"Lay back, and use that disrespectful mouth for some actual good," she barked out, but then groaned at the unacceptable defiance in your eyes that she intended to fuck out of you soon.

"Wait, what about the people downstairs?" she smirked at the sudden realization dawning upon your dizzy mind. "Don't worry about them now detka," contrary to her mood, she softly caressed your cheek as she kissed you.

Then her grip tightened causing you to whimper as she held you firmly in place so you couldn't evade her gaze. "It's important I set a precedent here to remind them that if they wish to keep their families fed, they should remember to keep their eyes to themselves."

A chill ran down your spine when you felt her blade suddenly laying against your collarbone. "Then there's you, the brat who needs a proper reminding of who the hell she belongs to," the tip of the sharp blade pricked your skin as her accented words slipped through gritted teeth.