Russian Roulette *WN* 🥵

Smut: Unprotected Sex, Rope/Bondage (N) Daddy (G!P-N), Dick-Riding (R/W—G!P-N) Thigh Riding (W on R), Overstimulation(N), Breeding.
————

Natasha's not sure what started the argument, but now that she's found herself stripped bare with her hands tied behind a chair in your shared bedroom with the promise of pleasure she's not sure she cares all that much anymore. All she knows is that you and Wanda have placed a bet, and that you two were some of the most stubborn people she's ever had the pleasure of loving so this was either going to be the worst day of all of your lives, or the best night of hers; she's praying for the latter.

Natasha's lust blown eyes tracked your bodies as you two spoke in a secretive manner, her brow raised as she tried to figure out the actual plan here, but you two weren't giving it up.

"First round you get a minute and a half."

Wanda nodded, "The remaining just a minute."

"Heads or tails love?," she smiled, even in the midst of a petty fight you still refer to her so tenderly., "Tails.," you flipped the coin, and the smile on her face was wiped away., "Heads."

Natasha watched as Wanda set a timer on her phone, the energy shifted as soon as she hit start, and her hands reflexively tugged on the restraints when you sauntered over to her in only your lacy white bra., "Fuck, detka.," she moaned once your wetness dripped onto her thigh as you moved to straddle her bare legs.

"A-a condom?," she whined, but you tauntingly chuckled., "Oh baby.," you lined her up with your entrance., "Let me fill you in on the bet.," you slowly sunk down onto her, wincing as the stretch was working to tear you open, and the redheads face slammed against your shoulder as she worked hard to catch her stolen breath.

"We couldn't decide who should be the first to carry your babies.," you panted against her ear, the ghost of a smirk on your face as you felt her twitch at the thought., "So, we're going to play this game until fate decides who you breed."

"Oh shit.," you could feel her shiver, and you hoped it wouldn't be long, but then the dreaded timer broke the moment, and the redhead whined as you removed yourself completely., "I'll be back.," you winked with a confidence that Wanda rolled her eyes at., "We'll see."

"Don't fret moya lyubov'," Wanda teased, her dripping cunt quick to replace the warmth that Natasha was whining over losing., "Blyad!"
(Fuck)

"That's right.," she giggled., "Trakhni menya daddy.," she caught the redheads affected groan with her lips while slowly bouncing up and down on her thick cock.
(Fuck me)

"Can you imagine it Natty?," she swiveled her hips, causing the woman beneath her to mewl as her head flew back in pleasure., "My puffy cunt stuffed full, and dripping with your cum.," her lips traveled over her heated skin until she began to suck on her sweet spot., "Then soon enough I'll be round, and carrying our baby."

Natasha felt it when Wanda's words sent a shiver down her spine, and once her lips slammed to hers she was ready to bust, just another couple thrusts and she'd let it go, but then the alarm went off and Wanda released her hold on her., "Hold it lyubov', be strong.," she instructed sternly then removed herself.

Wanda squealed when you slapped her ass, and before she could scold you she was melting against you as your lips found hers. Natasha watched you two with rapt attention as you apparently sought to devour Wanda whole, her cock twitching, and coated in her pre-cum as she desperately wished for your lost attention.

"No matter who wins, just know I love you, and am excited to start this family.," you panted, your forehead pressed to hers while you were regaining your breath., "I love you so much.," she whispered affectionately, then her lips found yours once more for a reassuring kiss.